Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:gun: :pizza: :cocktail: :thumbs_up
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

NICE!!!!! I miss Big Bear.

Jason
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

man we must have missed you guys we passed 1 bad FNJ on the way out of Gold. The tracks through there were from us. Ran into Kevin on the way up but thought you were running Bull or Dishpan. We had to shake down 04crawlers LJ. Next time would love to ride with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrat33 View Post
          man we must have missed you guys we passed 1 bad FNJ on the way out of Gold. The tracks through there were from us. Ran into Kevin on the way up but thought you were running Bull or Dishpan. We had to shake down 04crawlers LJ. Next time would love to ride with you guys.

Rockrat,
          Anytime you wanna run just say the word. I was bummin that someone else broke the seal on GM, but hey, couldn't have been a better day no matter what. where else did you guys go that day?

Kurt
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke View Post
            NICE!!!!! I miss Big Bear.

Jason
            Jason,
            We're taking care of Big Bear for you, but you better hurry back and run some trails with us!

Rat
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I will make it back there someday. No rocks here. I miss the club and the people in it.

Take care!!!!!

Jason
              The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Looks like just enough snow to make the trip Purty!

Nice Pics!:thumbs_up

Comment

wow! those are some nice pictures. you guys see grand cherokee's up there? i'd like to take my wj, but i dunno if i'd qualify for the stuff you guys do.

merlin

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Maybe you, me and BobO can run some trails out East of SD. Might start a run thread for the last weekend in Jan. What d'ya tink bout dat, mon?

Rat
                    Ok...call me slow on the uptake. I need to pay more attention to the posts. Looks like your going to Mojave this next weekend. You'll like it. We had great fun. Different kind of scenery. Some unusual rock formations. The most challenging was the last the little canyon we stumbled into by accident. It was off Goler canyon. You go up goler and when as you clear the first set of mountains there is a short trail that goes straight up to a sign post, on your right hand side. let me see if I can find a picture for you...

I dont have a picture from the Goler side, this one is from after going up and down it looking back at it. Anyway, if you find it, its a lot of fun and challenging with near refusal at the end(vertical rock)winch time.

Next weekend after this one is Superbowl. (like we really care now, since the Chargers aren't playing).
                    But lets keep up the chatter and we'll find a date to go out. Its still like pulling teeth to get Joy to let me go out wheeln, though.
                    Last edited by Mtbikbob; 01-23-07, 08:31 AM. Reason: clarification
                    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                    X