This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chucks XJ View Post
    I will be riding co-pilot with JEEP THING.
    CHUCK! Glad to see you're coming out. It's been a long time. We'll meet up with you guys at Castaic.

C YA,
    Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by New2image View Post
      Mr Tyler, its Rick from Off Road Werkz Glad you can make it. We are meeting in SP. Brett, John McClain with the long arm Red Rubi and Miguelito are meeting to caravan up so join us! My daughter is taking our Digital Camcorder so we can have video I will be making a DVD after so anyone who takes get pics forward them to me and I will compile a cool video.

That's great! I'll plan on filling up at least one 1GB card in my camera, so you'll be getting a ton from me. Can you format RAW images? I guess we can talk about that Saturday.

Rat

Comment

Originally posted by New2image View Post
        Mr Tyler, its Rick from Off Road Werkz Glad you can make it. We are meeting in SP. Brett, John McClain with the long arm Red Rubi and Miguelito are meeting to caravan up so join us! My daughter is taking our Digital Camcorder so we can have video I will be making a DVD after so anyone who takes get pics forward them to me and I will compile a cool video.

Where are you guys going to meet in SP and when?
        92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          CHUCK! Glad to see you're coming out. It's been a long time. We'll meet up with you guys at Castaic.

C YA,
          Rat
          It has been too long. Will see you on Saturday.

Comment

Hey Paul we are leaving at 600am on Saturday. Hey Miguelito everyones wanting to meet at that time, 1/2 hour more sleep!. Any Questions email us.
            Ready to Rock
            2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

This run is very enticing. Got room for one more? Can I do it in my Chevy Envoy? Just kidding ... can I make it on 31's w/ a REBB and no lockers?

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
                This run is very enticing. Got room for one more? Can I do it in my Chevy Envoy? Just kidding ... can I make it on 31's w/ a REBB and no lockers?
                Hey, it always depends on the lines that you take, but I am sure that you can make it through with your set up. I'm on 32's and a 2" lift and made it through without using my lockers last weekend. It is a fun and challenging run. Plus you'll have plenty of folks along if you need a tug.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Just have all of your safety equipment and run in the middle and no worries we all have been there....just have fun with it.
                  Somebody will tug you if necessary. Come on down!

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Well was really looking forward to this run, but won't be able to make it. My mother fell and broke her neck so will be going down the hill . Have Fun, Kevin.

Comment

sorry to hear that.
                      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

We all wish her well, We will miss you on the trail but take care of MOM

Comment

:thumbs_up Here are the first group of pictures from the Nightmare Gulch Run which turned out much bigger that I expected with a total of 32 Rigs. We even managed to get a full size Chevy Stepside through and also a 4x4 Suburban but not without damage. Several Hummers followed our group which had an extremely hard time maneuvering the tight passes, they also sustained damage and required assistance from our group. Several braved the infamous V-Notch on Last Chance Canyon including a Cherokee which broke an Axle going through. Thanks to dedicated folks he was pulled out and trailered home. A big thanks to everyone who participated and helped out.
                          Last edited by JeepGal; 01-29-07, 03:48 PM.
                          [COLOR="Teal"]2006 TJ, 4"Full Traction Ultimate, SYE, CV, 35" MTR's on Champion Beadlocks, WARN 9.5Ti [/COLOR]

Comment

nice pics Guardian! and thanks again for guiding us through there! I will definitly be back to that trail! Sorry I didnt get to say bye to everyone. Kinda got split up and ended up way in front and just decided to try and beat the night home.

NOW i want some names on who did the V-notch. Also would love to see some more pics so get your rest and post up tmr!!! great wheeling guys!
                            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Mark, thanks for organizing this thing and letting us tag along. We had a great time.

Comment

Mark,
                                Thanks! That was a great day of trailing. What a turn out. We enjoyed meeting everyone and can't wait for the next run you put together. I'll have pictures uploaded later today.

Rat

Comment

Working...
                                X