This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulhead View Post
    This thing is looking good. Might make it. Is there a spot to park tow rigs or is driving up there better?
    Hey Paul, I'm towing up. If you go let's caravan.
    Kurt
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

hey guys I wanna caravan too! but lets call it a convoy chal we? Welp had a lovely drive down to SD tonight and now im going to be bank rupt with a Bill of some super $$$$. Fan went through radiator on the 5 Freeway. Yea...lets just say im at homedrinking some of Grandpas old cough medicine to sooth the pain. should be fixed tmr for Truckhaven but we will see...
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        Hey Paul, I'm towing up. If you go let's caravan.
        Kurt
        Right on. I'm about 80% sure I'm going.
        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

That looks like a interesting run, would like to go. Do you in up coming back to Mojave when it is done. Might just haul the cuiser out behind my motorhome. Never been in that area, Kevin.

Comment

We will if you need someone to follow you or tow back, Just in case of breakage No Worries ! Us 4 Wheelers never leave anyone behind? Did Bush say that? LOL
            2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Hey Miguelito,
              If You need help fixing that Jeep Call Us I know of a shop that can help you with just a few $$ not $$$$

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Sounds like a fun run count me in, it's been a while since i have kissed my seat with my seat pucker up!
                Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

so exactly how many people are going? Its going to be a long drive for me and super early so just want to make sure its worth going. Come on guys convince me to go!!!
                  RAT? you better be going!
                  [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                    so exactly how many people are going? Its going to be a long drive for me and super early so just want to make sure its worth going. Come on guys convince me to go!!!
                    RAT? you better be going!
                    I will be going. So drag your sorry butt up from San Diego. I't only a 6 hour drive...

Rat

Comment

Guardian, I'll ask Sarah for a sign up sheet so you can see who's coming.

Rat

Comment

Yes we are doing Nightmare Gulch from end to end then out Last Chance Canyon. The white XJ is doing the V-Notch which is on the Last Chance part but this Notch has a bypass which most people take. The V-Notch has a reputation for causing body damage! A sign-up sheet is fine, so far it looks like a really big turnout, several clubs have contacted me but that's what happens when you close a great trail for half the year.
                        Last edited by guardian7; 01-21-07, 11:10 PM.
                        [COLOR="Teal"]2006 TJ, 4"Full Traction Ultimate, SYE, CV, 35" MTR's on Champion Beadlocks, WARN 9.5Ti [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by guardian7 View Post
                          The V-Notch has a reputation for causing body damage!
                          My left rear taillight and lic plate will vouch for that. So,............gotta' do it again.
                          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Hey Miguelito,
                            Are you leaving from SD or Ventura? If Ventura ride up with us we have 5 jeeps committed from our area, Hey Guardian count us in as a definite.
                            Looking forward to seeing new faces and have fun wheeling.
                            Last edited by New2image; 01-22-07, 06:26 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

ROLL CALL
                              Please sign the list if you are attending the run. Thanks!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

ok!!! so that V-notch you think i might get tipping sideways. I dont care for a lil battle scar but dont want to risk my new top! but ill prob try it anyway!
                                Ok I signed up adn will for sure be going, unless something else poops out on my jeep.

I will be leaving from Ventura so New2Image let me know where we are meeting.

p.s. what time does your shop close?

Comment

Working...
                                X