Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave up working overtime on the weekends after years of doing it, life is too short. Wheeling gives me the stress relief from the daily grind of work and paying bills.
    [COLOR="Teal"]2006 TJ, 4"Full Traction Ultimate, SYE, CV, 35" MTR's on Champion Beadlocks, WARN 9.5Ti [/COLOR]

Comment

I'm going to try to make it out there. Are you still going and is it still 10am? Want to try 9am?
      My WJ -

Comment

Rowher flat off sierra hwy at 10:00 am. cb channel 5

Originally posted by guardian7 View Post
        Rowher has bypasses for the harder parts on Bouquet Canyon side if anyone feels they don't want do try it they don't have to. I also have a winch and straps in case anyone should need help. Most times I have seen an axle break it was due to tires spinning and vehicle bouncing while trying to climb a hard section without lockers. The best thing is to clutch if your rig begins to bounce, then get a tug through that section. Other people lose patience or get frustrated and then things seem to get damaged. Sit back and enjoy the ride, expect to need help if you get stuck it's all part of the fun. We have taken stock rigs up these trails before without issue.
        again . i'll be there 10:00 am. see you.

Comment

Great pictures guys!! Thanks for sharing.
          Guardian, your right about the bouceing rig. It cost me a bent shaft in the transfer case.

We ride and learn.
          I say, we ride some more.

Bob
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Thank you everyone who showed up, It was a great run! Here are picture links from our run which had no accidents. We had members from MyJeepRocks.com, 4Banger.com, & HD4W.org, we also met OntheRocks 4 wheelers at the mountain top playing on the rockpile with some really nice rigs. Our group did get a bent drag link on the Red Cherokee and the Black TJ could not shift it's transfer into 2H after the run.

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ookout-Rowher/

YoungKim's YJ Rocks and has Round Headlights!
            Last edited by guardian7; 01-13-07, 07:26 PM.
            [COLOR="Teal"]2006 TJ, 4"Full Traction Ultimate, SYE, CV, 35" MTR's on Champion Beadlocks, WARN 9.5Ti [/COLOR]

Comment

Thank you everyone who showed up, It was a great run! Here are picture links from our run which had no accidents. We had members from MyJeepRocks.com, 4Banger.com, & HD4W.org, we also met OntheRocks 4 wheelers at the mountain top playing on the rockpile with some really nice rigs. Our group did get a bent drag link on the Red Cherokee and the Black TJ could not shift it's transfer into 2H after the run.

yes, it was nice & great run, little cold but had a much fun, my pics show really nice. thanks mr.mark and everyone. hopely see you soon.

Comment

wow! didnt think there were going to be that many people going. awesome jeeps. I dont like fabtech but that TJ with 39s? awesome! Well my jeep is back and ready to go wheeling again. had to rebuild the rear double cardon driveshaft, also picked up an entire set of spairs for my dana 30
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by youngkim View Post
                  yes, it was nice & great run, little cold but had a much fun, my pics show really nice. thanks mr.mark and everyone. hopely see you soon.
                  I REALLY like that Jeep Kim! It just looks like fun even sitting still!

Rat
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Wow! Glad to see you got so many different groups together. Great pics of a place I've still not wheeled at yet. Gotta go now...

Thanks, Rat
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                    X