Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i'm the king of getting my roll out of the way.. my jeep wasn't even 2months old when it went over..

*pats self on back*

hooray for being an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
      well I wish i would have taken my hard top off because thats the only thing that got damaged. That and some pride, no dents. It smoked like crazy for quite a while after the fact. And there was another roll over the day before also.....MATT

"ITS A JEEP THING"
      ______
      [_____]
      (ollllllllo)
      []---o-[]

"WE UNDERSTAND"
      I have the same color hardtop sitting in my back yard sans glass if you'd like to come and get it. It's going to cost you a cup of coffee for the spider removal fee, but other than that, it's yours for the taking.

The side glass is glued into yours so it can be cut out like they do a windshield and glued into the one I have.
      I am Savvy.

Comment

mopar or no car

matt winches are only for people who get stuck remember that well it looks like you got stuck so use your winch. now answer me this how are you getting to work is your corvett up to speed yet. I think you should just
        take 2 weeks of school and become a smelly truck driver and bring back old 411 and his C.B. radio antics cause you suck at 4x4
        later JON

Comment

Oh Nooooo

Originally posted by pioche nv View Post
          matt winches are only for people who get stuck remember that well it looks like you got stuck so use your winch. now answer me this how are you getting to work is your corvett up to speed yet. I think you should just
          take 2 weeks of school and become a smelly truck driver and bring back old 411 and his C.B. radio antics cause you suck at 4x4 later JON
          Jon, how did you ( thanks jason) find this thread? Yes im driving my vette. Well, this situation could have been a lot worse Jon.....MATT
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Cj-5

Originally posted by pioche nv View Post
            take 2 weeks of school and become a smelly truck driver and bring back old 411 and his C.B. radio antics cause you suck at 4x4
            later JON
            Hey, did you get a CJ-5...????

Comment

no cj5

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
              Hey, did you get a CJ-5...????
              no cj5. put that in for registration purposes

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine View Post
                I have the same color hardtop sitting in my back yard sans glass if you'd like to come and get it. It's going to cost you a cup of coffee for the spider removal fee, but other than that, it's yours for the taking.

The side glass is glued into yours so it can be cut out like they do a windshield and glued into the one I have.
                Matt,
                Though this is a generous offer from Blaine, I would save yourself a cup of coffee and just remove the spiders yourself! LOL
                -Bob
                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Your Right

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                  Matt,
                  Though this is a generous offer from Blaine, I would save yourself a cup of coffee and just remove the spiders yourself! LOL
                  Steelman, your right. But instead i think ill buy him the coffee and remove the spiders too. I PM him regarding....MATT

Comment

Working...
                  X