Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear: January 6th

im going to bigbear again, changed a few things on the jeep want to try it out, im down for anything holcomb, dishpan, jonbull, whatever just want to stretch out the jeep, and get out of town, let me know,,Kevin

Would of loved to go but we are taking the kids camping in Palm Springs the rest of the week. One last long weekend, cause school starts Monday. maybe next time. See you at JV will PM you before then. Be safe out there and watch out for the Mogs ( a really unhappy bunch)
    Stuart
    moon buggy
    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

I would go....but off to Placerville for the week. Looking for wheeln spots out that way for that week. Know any?
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

I would go but I only have a half-a-day to have fun, and I know I would not make it back in time trying to drive all the way up to Big Bear. I will be going to a local trail this time, probably Rowher.
        My WJ -

Comment

Thanks guys i should have gone last weekend, just didnt work out for me, see ya next time,Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X