Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Az Wheeling Die Hard 12/30/06

We ran this trail on Sat. with 2 YJ's, one CJ and a TJ. This is the second time we have run this trail but the first time in daylight so I could video it.
    Be warned my videos are always long but this one is even larger it is 55 minutes of wheeling a hard trail. We had so many good obsticles I just did not find much to cut out. Hope you enjoy it as we had a great day. BTW Happy New Year everyone

Video Die Hard

Cool video. Thanks for sharing it! Nice stock YJ. Welcome to MJR.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

that was a nice video, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hey, Jim. Wish I could have joined ya. Soon, for sure.

Just ordered Alloy USA chromos for both axles so I'll feel a little better about pounding on the CJ when I run with you guys again.

btw, great video

Matt
        K7MTO

Comment

Thanks for the comments on the video and I am glad you enjoyed it. Thanks also for the welcome.
          Matt hope to see you on the trails with us soon. You have missed some good ones.

Comment

Nice video Jim, enjoyed every minute of it. Looks like an awesome run you guys had. Joes rig seems to be working well too.

Comment

44 Minutes And 50 Second Mark... Man What A Pickle!
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

I am sure you saw us all jump up at one point and it is hard to see but that backside he was leaning toward drops about 10'. It was a little hairy

Comment

really nice rig!
                  Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
                  X