Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool will get video another time.

Comment

sounds like you guys had a good time guess i should have gone, but i was feelin real lazy monday morn. i didnt want to move. see you next time///Kevin

Comment

Great action pictures though. Thanks for sharing.
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
          What the hell was up with the 330 tonight ? Took me two hours to get from the discovery center to Arrowbear. I left at 4:30 and got to Santa clarita at 9:30 without stopping!
          Had a fun time with you guys really like the last trail. Maybe we can do that again when there is more snow.
          We too left at 4:30 and went down the back way [Hwy 38]. Go to West Los Angeles at 7:20 PM

Stever

Comment

Comment

looks like you had a lot of fun. So when is the next trip to Big Bear? I really want to get out there before I have to go back to school. Just fixed my power steering and have a new top ready to keep me warm. Ill be watching the Trail threads!
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

All truckhaven posts have been moved to a new thread. Please stay on the topic of John Bull. Sorry, Bisquick.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I had a great time! Thanks for the seat, Jim. Next time I'll have my own jeep!
                  Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Working...
                  X