Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What channel are we going to be using, channel 4?
    My WJ -

Comment

Yeah well be on CB ch. 4 sorry i forgot to mention that...
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Anyone in the high desert some of us will be meeting at jack in the box at bear valley rd. and navajo at 7:15 am so we can caravan up to fawnskin
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Weather: So its lookin pretty crappy right now, its 38* so theres no chance of snow, its misting, and REALLY REALLY FOGGY! but other then that it tomorrow should be fine, maybe a little foggy and moist and definently cold.
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
            Weather: So its lookin pretty crappy right now, its 38* so theres no chance of snow, its misting, and REALLY REALLY FOGGY! but other then that it tomorrow should be fine, maybe a little foggy and moist and definently cold.
            It's raining pretty heavy here right now in the north county san diego area... I'm sure it will make it up there overnight... I'm still contemplating the trip... I'll post at 5-am-ish if I'm coming! I'll be leaving here around 5:30 or 6 am to meet by 8:30...
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Well hope to see you there Mat, if not then im sure there will be other times.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Im Out

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                It's raining pretty heavy here right now in the north county san diego area... I'm sure it will make it up there overnight... I'm still contemplating the trip... I'll post at 5-am-ish if I'm coming! I'll be leaving here around 5:30 or 6 am to meet by 8:30...
                Im out, had some things come up,...maybe next time
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Oh man sorry to hear that. Wheel with you someother time!
                  -Allen

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Well hope to see you there Mat, if not then im sure there will be other times.
                    Just got a call from my uncle, and it looks like I'm out. He said his street's already been plowed (read: enough snow to plow = enough snow to scare Mat out of a trail ride (at least for now...)). Sorry Allen! Some other time!

EDIT: Oh yeah, take lots of pictures!
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Yeah theres like 2 inches here and that means most likely theres more in BB. Oh well another time Mat!

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Man, I wish I was there! That is exactly the kind of weather that I love to wheel in. I'm in Boulder, CO. right now, have the day off, rented a 4x4 F150. Any guess what I'm gonna be doing today?
                        Ya'all be safe, drive slow and watch your lines. HAVE FUN!
                        Rat
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                        X