Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be meeting up with you guys off 38, at mile marker 41 at 2n01, im guessin 9:00 am, thats to much backtracking for me to go all the way to the station, im coming from yucaipa, anyone else leaving from this side want to meet up let me know.//Kevin
    Last edited by xjkevin; 12-07-06, 12:38 PM.

Comment

So How Tough Is Moderate?

Comment

its not to bad at all, come on out,//Kevin

Originally posted by ECHO View Post

Comment

I'll be out with my nearly stock Jeep, and my Uncle in a completely stocker... Unless he rides shotgun with me and leaves his behind (his only has 1000 miles, brand new!)
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by ECHO View Post
            I checked out the specs on your profile and your Jeep will make it no prob. hope to see you there.
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Hey guys,
              i will be up there on sunday but running holcomb i"ll keep my ears on ch4,
              maybe we will bump into each other. be safe and dress warm!:bolt:
              Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
              It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                (his only has 1000 miles, brand new!)
                The trail is a bit overgrown in places and you will receive some SBNF pinstriping.
                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                  The trail is a bit overgrown in places and you will receive some SBNF pinstriping.
                  Good to know! He might end up shotgun with me then! Malichi, you were just there a couple weekends ago... see any troublesome areas?
                  Last edited by Materdaddy; 12-07-06, 03:21 PM.

Comment

kevin I am coming out yucaipa to would love to meet up with you. Anyone know if there is any air up spots near the end of the trail? Don't have my oba yet but want to run low pressure.

Quincy from all J products said unhook the sway bar and you can drive through most with a little skill no need for lockers unless it snows while we're there. hehehe.

Can't wait to finally put some faces with everyones names.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrat33 View Post
                      kevin I am coming out yucaipa to would love to meet up with you. Anyone know if there is any air up spots near the end of the trail? Don't have my oba yet but want to run low pressure.

Quincy from all J products said unhook the sway bar and you can drive through most with a little skill no need for lockers unless it snows while we're there. hehehe.

Can't wait to finally put some faces with everyones names.
                      I hope I don't end up filling everybody's tires, but I have OBA. Hopefully there'll be at least one or two more with OBA...

Comment

Theres no gas station for a little while from the trail but i always just drive home with out air and fill up at the gas station, its no biggie.

Hey Jeep Thing, are you going to run anything else after Holcomb? Maybe we could meet up after and run some other stuff along with anyone else that wants to hang around after Pontiac.
                        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                          Theres no gas station for a little while from the trail but i always just drive home with out air and fill up at the gas station, its no biggie.

Hey Jeep Thing, are you going to run anything else after Holcomb? Maybe we could meet up after and run some other stuff along with anyone else that wants to hang around after Pontiac.
                          I'll probably head home after Pontiac.. I just want to get some good poser pics and head home... I have to be at work on Monday, and it's a pretty long drive from Big Bear to Oceanside!

Comment

haha its not so bad i drive to USD all the time. I have an English final on Monday morning at 8AM! haha

Just give you a hard time Mat...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

There is a potential snowstorm on the horizon with snow levels estimated at 6,000’. Both Snow Summit and Bear Mountain are open for the season with excellent coverage on open runs. The current snow depth is 12-24 inches and could increase with this weekend’s snow storm. For the latest snow report and current lift rates call 1-800-BEARMTN (800-232- 7686).
                              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHA that snow level is for the ski slopes though not the local roads. theres no snow yet. but there is a possibility on suday.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X