Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i was just messin around. Here Be at the Fire Station or be an XJ... better?! lol
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
      haha i was just messin around. Here Be at the Fire Station or be an XJ... better?! lol

No worries, I’m not offended. As long as I can keep up with everyone on the gnarly stuff, then I’m happy, LOL!
      Drew
      95yj Six Pack

Comment

oh you can keep up from what i remember. I was with CJBrian a while ago and we ran Holcomb and Dishpan with you. Didnt we? And DoubleAA (sp?) and Rat, and FRMNJJ were there too.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

[quote=freewaydan;68438]
          .... Hey Rat you in????
          Alas, this trail is too much for my humble rig... Mainly cuz it got no tires and wheels and suspension right now! Yeehaw, I just sits behind the wheel and go vrooom, vroooom...
          Have fun guys, I'll be there in spirit. I'll have a margarita :cocktail: for you as I sit on my boat and watch the parade of lights Saturday night. Ruff life, huh
          Kurt
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Man Kurt, I know youve probably had rough times in your life...
            But DAMN your life seems good to me! Always campin out here and there and takin off on wheelin trips by yourself, hangin out on yor boat, and such. haha have fun man.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Man Kurt, I know youve probably had rough times in your life...
              But DAMN your life seems good to me! Always campin out here and there and takin off on wheelin trips by yourself, hangin out on yor boat, and such. haha have fun man.

:mad: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :yawn: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :tongue: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :confused2
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

HAHA isnt that the truth...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

you can be a WJ....

Hey what's this buisness about them closing the trails? I'd like to tag along, I'm a Desert ret though, and I don't see anyone else from the frigid sand going yet...

Mat? if you need that inner and outer I got it sittin' here for ya...

all assembled...

Nice and spicer...y...
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Im not actually sure, the rumor is that Pontiac is gonna be closed so i just wanna run it before it does (if it does). Its all good itd be great to have you come along! Hope to see you out there.
                    -Allen
                    Wow... I just looked up Helendale. You are way up there by Barstow. But It still shouldnt be too bad to get down here.
                    Last edited by swbooking; 12-01-06, 08:38 PM.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                      Hey what's this buisness about them closing the trails? I'd like to tag along, I'm a Desert ret though, and I don't see anyone else from the frigid sand going yet...

Mat? if you need that inner and outer I got it sittin' here for ya...

all assembled...

Nice and spicer...y...
                      I doubt I'll ever break my rear D35 before I swap to a D44, but I have spares just in case... I REALLY doubt I'd break my front D30, so no inners/outers needed! Thanks for the offer though! I might pull mine out soon and put in new spicer u-joints and do my front CV shaft around the same time I do the SYE/rear CV... That won't be 'till next year some time.
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                        :mad: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :yawn: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :tongue: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :confused2

'A picture is worth a thousand words', they say..... YUP!! Well done Kurt
                        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                        (Charles Wells)

Comment

First I need to check my work schedule tomorrow...But I am interested in going. Then you can add one more from Barstow!
                          Built Not Bought
                          1986 B2

Comment

Sounds good, Itd be great to have you!

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                              'A picture is worth a thousand words', they say..... YUP!! Well done Kurt
                              Well Bob, are you in?
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                                Well Bob, are you in?
                                No..... thanks for asking. December is just waaay to busy with all the holiday stuff. You know me, though. If theres a way.... I'll try to find it and get on out there with ya'll.
                                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                                X