Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dishpan Springs Nov 25th

ANYONE WANT TO RUN DISHPAN SPRINGS ON SATURDAY MORNING? EARLY MEET TIME BEFORE 0800. I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ON THIS TRAIL SO SOMEONE WITH SOME EXPERIENCE WOULD BE MORE THAN WELCOME. IF YOU KNOW OF A GOOD MEETING PLACE PLEASE SPEAK UP TOO. HOPE TO SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES THERE!

P.S. Finally got my gas and powersteering leak fixed! only took on car accident! my jeep just got a broken grill (like it wasnt before) and a small hole in the radiator....that was my fault (motor mounts where broken before accident) engine hit the radiator. Yes it was my fault....kids, dont talk to wife while trying to find a street. learning experience.

87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
    ~ Dave Howell

Ouch!!! Just did Dishpan last Saturday in the dark...quite an adventure!! Great spot for a good off-camber pucker!
    Sorry, but I'll have to pass. Gonna tool around Stoddard Wells....

Comment

Nate,
      Sorry to see the accident. That blows...
      I can't make it. I'll be overhaulin the Jeep for a while, so trailin for me is a ways off. Gettin ready for JV.
      Be safe and have fun, Dishpan is a good trail to run. We did it at night last weekend. A must do for sure. If you go at night, take the falls downhill and go the left side line. If you never tasted your seat before you will there...
      Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        Nate,
        Sorry to see the accident. That blows...
        I can't make it. I'll be overhaulin the Jeep for a while, so trailin for me is a ways off. Gettin ready for JV.
        Be safe and have fun, Dishpan is a good trail to run. We did it at night last weekend. A must do for sure. If you go at night, take the falls downhill and go the left side line. If you never tasted your seat before you will there...
        Rat
        That's for sure!! Remember me last weekend - "Help"!!

Comment

Working...
        X