Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' XJ Jamboree

Well Here are some of my poser shots from the JV trip. I figured id share, there are some good scenic views if not anything else. I got put on the easy run cause id never been there and im open so whatever, it was cool. I dont think the trails really had a name but we went to the dry lake bed, raced around there at like 70, saw the 29 Palms "DO NOT CROSS border" and then hit a wash that we took and that had some little rockish gardens in it. All in all fun trip of camping and hanging out.
    Our tents, we got there at like 8 or so Friday night

The Line Up in the morning

Pee Brake

Racing across the dry lake bed

Toyo floped (It was his fault he took a stupid line) saw him tipping and before i could jump out to grab his bumper, he turned left against the tip and rolled.

Heres his carnage... Not too bad.

Little Rockish Garden

Hope you enjoyed, I know nothing hardcore but oh well. To tell you guys the truth i am WAY more a fan of MJR and its trail runs then the runs with the NAXJA group. MJR just seems like more of a family group. Thanks for that guys.
    -Allen
    Last edited by swbooking; 11-21-06, 02:51 PM.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

wish i could have been been there with you allen but kids, brokenjeep, and holidays,= no money for me// now ive got to figure out how to get my shirts from goatman, and ditto ive wheeled with naxja forever and feel more comfortable with the MJR crew, my first time out with them i knew this was a great group of wheelers.////Kevin

Comment

haha yeah that sucks about your Jeep. The shirts are pretty sweet actually, Im wearing mine right now.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

i can only see the first pic
        2000 XJ, 108k miles
        33's, RE 4.5", 4.56

Comment

I can see them all. How the heck did that one truck roll on a flat road!?
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

He took a stupid line, it looks falt but theres a dip on the right side, and he went way left and started tiping front passanger tire and rear driver tire and before i could jump out and grab him he turned left up that little bank and flopped. haha it sucked but it was a stupid mistake, he was just being all cocky in his little toyota the whole day.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

cocky in THAT THING?
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

haha seriously, some people... :dunno:

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                X