Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab Adventures 2006

Photos *finally* from our trip to Moab! The trail report says it all ... enjoy!

Rusty Nail, Golden Crack, Gold Bar

La Sal Mountain Loop Road & Rain!!

Steelbender / Flat Pass

:gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

WOW! Let me be the first to say...awesome pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Wow!! Thanks for the pics Sarah.
      Off to dream world looking at the pictures. Too extreme a trail for me, but the scenery is awesome!!!
      Thanks for sharing.

Bob
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

You must have one heck of a camera there!! All your pictures are just AWESOME!! thanks for sharing, it realy gives a person thats never been there an idea what it's realy like!
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Sweet Pics! Hope you guys had a blast. I cant wait to go to Moab one day...
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Thanks guys and gal! The trick is to set the camera on RAW mode.

Comment

Great pix! Weather looks like it was going to change a bit on ya.
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
                Great pix! Weather looks like it was going to change a bit on ya.
                Yup, worst weather ever! But we made the best of it. Here is my deer photo, not as good as yours but I think I can say it's my first!

Comment

Nice!!
                  Got to love the fall colors, painted onto the picture.
                  Love the fall season, I just don't like the cold.
                  "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                  (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                    Yup, worst weather ever! But we made the best of it. Here is my deer photo, not as good as yours but I think I can say it's my first!

Cool pix. I know when I go to My sisters up in northern Calif. Theres lots of wildlife. Seeing something downhere and in scrub desert country is amazing. Did the weather prevent any wheeling?

Yea need to go raw.
                    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                    WEB site

Comment

It prevented a whole day of wheelin, unfortunately. That's where all the waterfalls came in It was nice to take it easy this trip though, and not wheel until we dropped. We got to enjoy the scenery and town more, and we weren't dead tired upon returning home!

It was chilly, but not cold. It was actually the perfect temp for running around outside. Pants, jacket, and maybe a hat if the sun wasn't out.

Comment

WOW! That picutures amazing. Makes me want to be driving on that road. And that winery looks like a nice place to stay.
                        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

It prevented a whole day of wheelin, unfortunately. That's where all the waterfalls came in It was nice to take it easy this trip though, and not wheel until we dropped. We got to enjoy the scenery and town more, and we weren't dead tired upon returning home!

It was chilly, but not cold. It was actually the perfect temp for running around outside. Pants, jacket, and maybe a hat if the sun wasn't out.
                          Yea sometimes taken it easy is better then the stress of wheeling. Looks like the dog got the best of it! Nice fireplace smart jacket he be styling!

Great pics though! I'd rather snap pix sometimes then wheel. I started using a 100 to 400 lens to catch faces in the rigs. They tell a lot of whats going on. Ill post a few elsewhere!
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

WOW! That picutures amazing. Makes me want to be driving on that road. And that winery looks like a nice place to stay.
                            Thanks! The winery WAS sweet! It was also a hotel, right on the banks of the Colorado River. One of these times we'll throw down the cash to stay there.

I'd rather snap pix sometimes then wheel.
                            I hear ya! We've been doing more of "Rick's jeep" trails than "my jeep" trails lately, but I like takin the photos just as well. It makes for some great exercise too, darting here and there to get a good shot. Love the face photos! We're due for a new camera here soon, our Canon S45 has reached the 6k photo mark! Which camera are you using?

Comment

Photos *finally* from our trip to Moab! The trail report says it all ... enjoy!

Rusty Nail, Golden Crack, Gold Bar

La Sal Mountain Loop Road & Rain!!

Steelbender / Flat Pass

Great pics as always. The pic at the waterfalls, is that on the Virgin river? I swear I've been there, looks really familiar. I would love to do a run like this. Some day...
                              Kurt
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X