Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Jeep roll (almost) at Dishpan Springs Waterfall???

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Jeep roll (almost) at Dishpan Springs Waterfall???

Does anybody have some pictures of my 2004 Khaki Wrangler (33's, 4.5" Rubicon Lift) when I tried several times to make it up the Waterfall?

There were a bunch of guys helping to spot me and taking pictures, but I forgot to give them my email address. They helped keep me from rolling on several attempts. I think part of the group was at Dishpan the week earlier, on 10/29/06.

I'd love to see some shots of my jeep in action!!! (I don't know what it looked like, cause I was whiteknuckled inside the jeep!!)

One of the guys said he is a member of MJR.

Thanks

I don't know if anybody bothered to take a picture, as we were all in so amused watching you try and try again. That was a lot of determination to get up that waterfall. Good job there though !! That was probally more fun to watch than me trying to fall on my side earlier that day !
    moon buggy
    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by mntnguy
      Does anybody have some pictures of my 2004 Khaki Wrangler (33's, 4.5" Rubicon Lift) when I tried several times to make it up the Waterfall?

There were a bunch of guys helping to spot me and taking pictures, but I forgot to give them my email address. They helped keep me from rolling on several attempts. I think part of the group was at Dishpan the week earlier, on 10/29/06.

I'd love to see some shots of my jeep in action!!! (I don't know what it looked like, cause I was whiteknuckled inside the jeep!!)

One of the guys said he is a member of MJR.

Thanks
      Hate to say it but I think Stuart is right; I don't know that anyone took pictures. I know I was having too much fun being a bumper cowboy...
      But look at it this way, if noone got pics, just means you have to go do it again! Post up here when you want to go again, I know there will always be someone to go along for a ride. By the way, very cool bringing the folks out to enjoy the day like that. They seemed real nice, if not a weeee bit concerned-

Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
        I don't know if anybody bothered to take a picture, as we were all in so amused watching you try and try again. That was a lot of determination to get up that waterfall. Good job there though !! That was probally more fun to watch than me trying to fall on my side earlier that day !
        Have you seen the new screen name to go with your new avitar?? Virgin Air.. Wish I would would have come up with that!

Rat

Comment

waterfall pics

I saw at least one camera... I was hoping they got some shots. Oh well. If anyone did get pictures, please let me know.

Rat - Thanks again for playing "bumper cowboy" on my jeep!!! You really saved the day.

Comment

We've all been there before...thats what friends are for
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

You like that name i gave him? I think it fits just fine.

I had the camera out, but we were all stunned at your many attemps at the waterfall to take pics.

Bumper cowboy, now thats funny rite their i don't care who you are!
              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
                You like that name i gave him? I think it fits just fine.

I had the camera out, but we were all stunned at your many attemps at the waterfall to take pics.

Bumper cowboy, now thats funny rite their i don't care who you are!
                GIT 'ER DUN...

Comment

I see my new name for Rat has stuck. Almost as good as Tuna Cowboys (an actual TV show I saw on Discovery Channel).

Comment

i keep thinking theres gonna be pics of a rolled jeep.

Comment

I think we all thought it was going to roll over so we never thought of taking a picture, It all kind of happened so fast !! Maybe next time
                      moon buggy
                      5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin
                        i keep thinking theres gonna be pics of a rolled jeep.
                        Me too!

This make you feel better?:
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                        X