Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley of the Moon

Hey all how's it going

Tomorrow, Saturday the 21st, Kyle and I are heading out to valley of the moon. I've heard it's a easy-moderate run, but we have never wheeled there before. The diretions i'm using are on this link

http://www.climbingsource.com/LocalB...ofthemoon.html

We are planning to arrive at the trail around 9:00-9:30 am

If anyone is interested in going then we can meet at the beginning of the trail... just make sure to give me a call so we don't leave ne1 behind!
    Sorry for the late notice, we just decided on going.

Robert (805) 551-2614

I have an 89xj 4.5" lift on 32's locked in front
    Kyle is on 33's and i think he is locked also
    Last edited by sarah; 10-20-06, 09:06 PM.

The 20th is today, Friday... did you mean the 21st?
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

LOL yes the 21st!

Comment

Originally posted by Robcherokeexj89
        Hey all how's it going

Tomorrow, Saturday the 21st, Kyle and I are heading out to valley of the moon. I've heard it's a easy-moderate run, but we have never wheeled there before. The diretions i'm using are on this link

http://www.climbingsource.com/LocalB...ofthemoon.html

We are planning to arrive at the trail around 9:00-9:30 am

If anyone is interested in going then we can meet at the beginning of the trail... just make sure to give me a call so we don't leave ne1 behind!
        Sorry for the late notice, we just decided on going.

Robert (805) 551-2614

I have an 89xj 4.5" lift on 32's locked in front
        Kyle is on 33's and i think he is locked also
        I want to try this one too.....ok bad timing for me. Post pics if you can when get back. Maybe we can hook up and do it sometime in the future?
        From what I think I gather from Britain. D.C. is close to there. Kurt, Britain and otheres are out there this weekend as well. Hopefully they will bring back some great shots as well.
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

hey

more notice//LOL

Comment

Yeah sorry for the late notice guys, but maybe in a month we can all head out to valley of the moon?

Anyways Kyle and I ended up not going to the Valley of the Moon and instead we went to Carvacre aka pancake rock. I was actually really suprised because a lot of people that I had talked to said it was a fairly easy trail and I thought it was definately a moderate trail. At the top of the mountain the scenery was beautiful. It reminded me of moab because there was a lot of slick rock.

I will post pics soon of carvacre!

In the mean time does any one have any specific dates that they would like to go to Valley of the Moon? I personally can't go for the next two weekends coming up, but after that i'm free...

Comment

im in!
              ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
              |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
              ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
              Locked and Ready

Comment

Working...
              X