Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dc

This was a high carnage run. Work kept me out but did catch up on the tail end (Half way). For those who have done this trail this was about the worst carnage I've seen.

These guys hit the rocks real hard. By the second bridge they were limping. After the drop from the raised trail the welders were brought out.

Group was well prepared and those busted up baddly got dragged out and completed the trail.

Only links are posted for the pix.

My Pix Here

The other site

http://jeepaholics.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51079
    Last edited by Britain; 10-01-06, 07:28 PM. Reason: Caps
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

It was great to meet you out there.
    It looks like I will be swapping out my HP 44 for something different so I'll be down for a couple weeks, but this trail was certianly a good laste taste!
    It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive
      It was great to meet you out there.
      It looks like I will be swapping out my HP 44 for something different so I'll be down for a couple weeks, but this trail was certianly a good laste taste!
      It was good to meet and watch all you guys/Girls. Super shear tire guy. Cool pix. Helium I assume in the tires?

Only person I know which went through that with all 4 tires down was mr smooth blktj. Theres a post in this section back in May. We had the same probs in that same area.
      V
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

Working...
      X