Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Stoops to new lows...

I'm not bagging on the women. Look what they're driving!!!

Where is the Jeep story??????? DA Rat

http://autos.msn.com/advice/article....tentid=4024207
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

well, I have said it before
    after wheeling a H3, I figured that Hummer had finally got one with potential
    with the 4 to 1 t case option, that thing really does hold it's own offroad
    not a surgical scalpel like the TJ, but is a nice ride.
    Plus, if you ever look at the LaSalle on the bottom of Cadilac hill, You know the LaSalle they named the hill after, you can just wonder how thatthing got there.
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Well, I'm sure the ladies would have rather driven real offroad machines, but seeing as how some of them were Hummer officials, notably women engineers and female public relations officials... they may have gotten the axe driving a... Rubicon.

I went back and re-read this... Looking in a mirror, I realized the dust was all over my face and hair, too. Nika's white T-shirt was stained in front from muddy water that splashed up on her as she pushed a Hummer through some mucky terrain. Sue had resorted to putting a red bandana over her mouth and nose in some of the dustiest parts of the trail. Sure, we weren't exactly the prettiest bunch returning to civilization. and just wanted to give props to our "MJR Girls" that somehow don't have these "girly problems". Nika must be a brute! I've tried pushing a Hummer on flat terrain and it sucks. It was military, but still Hummer's are heavy bastards.

My question is how much teasing do you think "Ann Job" got growing up? That would be the worst female name to have in High School history. Outside of "Allota Fagyna" ala Austin Powers.
      Last edited by USMC 0369; 09-18-06, 04:44 PM.
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

when i first glanced at that stupid article on msn.com i thought it was a 4 door jeep. that drew my attn, then i realized it was a beefcake chevy blazer and i moved on.
        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
        X