Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zumbador's cave

Our web was up-dated with the recent mini clip to the Zumbador's cave...a short clip of course...lots of mud...a nice view of the cave, the creek that runs trough it and some bats...

http://www.yopo4x4.com/index.php?mod=post&id=3&eid=103

enjoy it...

Roberto

Another very cool video, you guys rock!
    But what was that you were eating? Bats? And any ideas what kind of critters might be living in that cave water? Freeky $hit.

B&T TJ

Comment

they were eating lamb, cooked by the land lord while the group were visiting the cave...when I visited the cave back in 2002, I just remember bats and a river crab...I guess some fish too...

Comment

Cool Vid. looks like a lot of fun and a BBque to boot! You rock!
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

that looks like blast. Does that mud look great or what?
          '79 cj7, SOA. shackle reverse, custom cage, flow master, holly carb, 35" maxxis tires, custom bumpers and rockers, dana 44's locked, bead locks

Comment

Roberto,
            Great video! Pretty country there. Hope to see you at the next meeting! :thumbs_up
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

thanks Bob! that's the general idea, to show how nice is the off-road activity, no matter where you are in the world...I'm trying to do the same here in CA. First with tons of pictures, then, wrtting trail reports and finally, some videos...will see...so far, I'm starting to write, my first or second trail report is also published in the web (Mike's cabin). I received a lot of help, there is some words that not come out from my brain, even that I know the word...is part of the learning process...

Comment

I really liked the video and the music matched perfectly. Well done.
                2004 TJ X
                Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

Working...
                X