Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon, One Last Time

Well as some of you may know I went to the Rubicon Jeep Jamboree last week but had to come without running the trail because my son got sick.

So I am going back. It will be either September 1-3 or 8-10. Anyone interested in one last big trip before summer ends? You are welcome to join us.

Edit: My plan is to start the trail on Friday morning of whichever weekend we go and camp at Rubicon Springs the first night, stay over on Saturday and leave early Sunday morning. So camp two nights at Rubicon Springs. But I am flexible.
    Last edited by paultyler; 08-16-06, 12:53 PM.
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

WHAT? You haven't sold that Jeep yet??? j/k!

Have fun!
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Like I said in that other thread....I'm feeling much better now, thank you.
      92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Originally posted by paultyler
        Like I said in that other thread....I'm feeling much better now, thank you.
        Hadn't gotten back to read that other thread...too much 'lawyer bashing' (buncha immature morons!). Glad you decided to keep it! Have a great trip up there if you're able to make it. :thumbs_up
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steelman
          Hadn't gotten back to read that other thread...too much 'lawyer bashing' (buncha immature morons!). Glad you decided to keep it! Have a great trip up there if you're able to make it. :thumbs_up
          It was really fun to read some of that stuff. It turned out to be good therapy for me!

Comment

I am interested....let me know when you figure out when and I will see if I can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisD
              I am interested....let me know when you figure out when and I will see if I can make it.
              I offered two dates to see what would be best for everyone else. Which is best for you?

Comment

I wish I could go!

Comment

the third is my sisters bday and its also a holiday weekend which means lots of stupid people so I would think the second set of dates.

Comment

Hey paul I saw you on the 126 today(saturday 9/2) at like 2. Heading out to miller?

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                      Hey paul I saw you on the 126 today(saturday 9/2) at like 2. Heading out to miller?
                      Yeah. Good eye. I started Miller at around 5 p.m. and camped at Sunset last night. Then left the next morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X