Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Crawlers of Huntsville

The rock crawlers of Huntsville, AL host an anual event every year. There is a place in Lacey Springs, AL, where the event is held. It's usually entered by the local yocals, and some big time pro-rigs. It's great to watch, and I'd bet it's even better to participate. You pay the entry fee, it's normally just a couple of bucks, it's to help with the upkeep of the local trails, and for revenue of Rock Crawlers of Huntsville. But you can run as many times as you want, or until your rig breaks. All vehicles are welcome, and spectators have a blast.

Now for the course description. I have no idea what it'll be like this year. If it's in the same location of last year, than it's all uphill, about a quarter to a half mile climb. at about a 45 to 70 degree grade. Large boulders and I guess loose dirt. They spray a fine mist of water on the trail early in the morning so that the soil is moist but not muddy, and it's in a forested area. I've already got tickets so I'ma go and take some pictures ^.^
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

WELL!! I was wrong...the event isn't until NEXT weekend...so...I'll be taking some picture then. My dad's business sponsored the event with t-shirts...lol. But yeah, I'll see if Jake, the event's photographer will send me some of his shots after the whole thing...i mean the guy lives within walking distance of my house ^.^
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
    X