Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelin' during the week (redux)

A few months ago, we had a thread about wheeeling during the week, but I haven't seen any postings lately. I'd like to re-visit some of the trails in the White Mountain/Big Pine Flat area this Wednesday. Meet at Fawnskin at 10:00 am (later than usual to allow time to fight the L.A. morning rush hour traffic). Who's available? Nate? Kurt? George? Jeff? Steve? anyone else?
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

sorry man....just switched over to working the weekday night shift. fun stuff.
    87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
    ~ Dave Howell

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung
      A few months ago, we had a thread about wheeeling during the week, but I haven't seen any postings lately. I'd like to re-visit some of the trails in the White Mountain/Big Pine Flat area this Wednesday. Meet at Fawnskin at 10:00 am (later than usual to allow time to fight the L.A. morning rush hour traffic). Who's available? Nate? Kurt? George? Jeff? Steve? anyone else?
      Sorry Russ, Can't make it this time. Jeep is up on jack stands (it's a good thing).
      Be safe,
      Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Weekday wheeling

Sorry Russ the ninth was already committed. Want to do it next Monday or Tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by TDS SD
          Sorry Russ the ninth was already committed. Want to do it next Monday or Tuesday?
          Tuesday, August 15th looks good so far. I'm going to cancel the 9th, and post a run for the 15th.
          If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
          KI6MLU

Comment

Working...
          X