Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had A Good Time At The Expo Today....

....but got a little carried away. I bought new adjustable shocks for the 'ol YJ, and Patti bought a Powertank on board air system. We also got new shackles, Oasis air downs, a couple of clevises, and some t-shirts. We hold MJR completely responsible for our fiscal irresponsibility. We had so much fun at the Rowher Flats run that we can't control ourselfs any more. Look'n forward to Big Bear on 10/25.
    Tommy T & Patti-'87YJ

I also had a good time at the expo.Brian4.2 and I went out there today.Took a few pics.Will post them a little later.

Comment

ROCKIN! we had a great time too! tammy, chris, erik, rick and i passed out 400 flyers for the site. many of them are probalby in the trash, but we did it! and the PRI-MERE parking pass is well worth it!

we should put a disclaimer on the site: May enhance Jeep addiction! actually, that is one of our "slogans" for our invite cards, so i guess it works! great to hear tommyt, sorry 'bout your wallet, we had wallet issues too ----

i got some tire deflators (not the $50 ones that you set the pressure to) and a low pressure gauge, and rick got a high lift and a diff cover! it's amazing how fast the hundys can leave your pocket!

anyway, good to see you two again and we'll see you soon! are you up for panamint?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
        I also had a good time at the expo.Brian4.2 and I went out there today.Took a few pics.Will post them a little later.
        darn it how'd we miss you guys!!??

Comment

Comment

Here are some pics from the expo.

Sweet cj7!

The wrangler strangler,but,this jeep wasnt even drivable.It had no driveshafts!

YES!That is a 6x6x6 jeep.

oh my,mean and green CJ7.

Yet another very nice CJ7.

One of the superior axle TJ's.Very cool.

For all you cherokee guys out there.

Awsome flex!

A nice CJ7 in the parking lot.

You know,the show was not entirely on the grounds,but also in the parking lot.There,you could find,sky high fords,and narly jeeps.Even a $70,000 ranger.
            Last edited by Sully; 10-04-03, 07:46 PM.

Comment

great pics! we didn't take any - we took the day off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                let us know if we got your jeep with an mjr flyer!

Comment

No,we didnt take the jeep.We did get some funky stuff all over our front windshield though!

Comment

i had a great time too! saw a few new designs that i like.. and a few really nice rigs.
                    i think i have my eye on the nth degree reAr flex gizmo.. that is a very fresh design.
                    that was a HUGE show!
                    well.... til next year :wave
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      ROCKIN! we had a great time too! tammy, chris, erik, rick and i passed out 400 flyers for the site. many of them are probalby in the trash, but we did it! and the PRI-MERE parking pass is well worth it!

we should put a disclaimer on the site: May enhance Jeep addiction! actually, that is one of our "slogans" for our invite cards, so i guess it works! great to hear tommyt, sorry 'bout your wallet, we had wallet issues too ----

i got some tire deflators (not the $50 ones that you set the pressure to) and a low pressure gauge, and rick got a high lift and a diff cover! it's amazing how fast the hundys can leave your pocket!

anyway, good to see you two again and we'll see you soon! are y
                      ou up for panamint?
                      We were hope'n to go on the Cleghorn Ridge/Pilot Rock run on 10/25. The 7-9th of November is the weekend of the NHRA World Finals at Pomona, and beeing a nitro junkie, Patti gets REALLY cranky when she doesn't get her fix!
                      TommyT & Patti-'87 Wrangler

Comment

cleghorn is closed, so we'll have to work something else out.

Comment

yes, that show was very cool.
                          i liked that 6x6 wrangler, that thing was awsome. i didnt take any pics either.
                          93 grand, 33" pro comps, hp30, front long arms, front lock-rite.

Comment

Working...
                          X