Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope your laughing as hard as I am...... this is funny..... how do you turn those pictures???.... I am figuring it out though, so please give me room to articulate.....there are some big rocks in front of my learning this 'posting picture' stuff. I need a Sarah in my corner. I think she is amazing with what she does to these here website thingys.

BobO
    Last edited by Mtbikbob; 07-31-06, 11:15 AM.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
      hope your laughing as hard as I am...... this is funny..... how do you turn those pictures???....

BobO
      Go to Photobucket. Click the edit button above the picture. You will see a menu that will allow you to rotate the picture. But if you do that, it will ruin my reply, because the picture in my reply will be rotated too!!!
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
      KI6MLU

Comment

trail report

First off, thanks everyone for coming and (hopefully) having a great time, no matter what trails you ran. we couldn't have asked for better weather! and a special thanks to Russ for not only being the photographer of the day, providing a great trail report with pics and videos, but also helping out with "trail boss" duties on pontiac sluice. Thanks, Russ!

For all those that I've run with before, it was great seeing you all again, and it was good to meet all that I haven't gone out with before.

In addition to the runs at jacoby and pontiac during the day, rat patrol, mtbikbob, andrew (not on the forum, in the silver rubi unlimited in some of the pics), and myself did a night run at gold mtn. thanks to all 3 of you guys for helping me diagnose the "this doesn't sound good" noise during the run. still not sure if this is the loose tranny skid bolt or something else, but i'm glad the noise is gone. Looks like I've got some work to do next weekend replacing the bolt and checking driveline components to make sure everything is tight under there.

hope to see you all again soon.
        03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Developed a new saying....."We dont need no stinking lockers!"...Not sure about the night run though....got to get some sleep sometime.....
          BobO
          we don't need no stinking lockers. they're overrated.

yeah, got home at 1:30 am. new rule, night runs should start by 7pm unless you're camped out within 20 mins of the trail ...i'm hurting from that too. good times, glad we got to go out together since I missed you guys at JB during the day.

Comment

Mike, having trouble changing my Avatar... I know Sarah had a link to an info page...I can't find it. Can you tell me where that link is?
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

Wow!!! What a lot fun we had. Developed a new saying....."We dont need no stinking lockers!". Thanks Kurt, Mike and the rest of our fellow jeeprs for a great time. I guess I should now be qualified to wear a "My jeep rocks" on my jeep too? And a new avatar soon coming. Not sure about the night run though....got to get some sleep sometime.....
              BobO
              Bob,
              You and Joy made that run a pleasure. I'm really glad you made it. And it looks like your getting the hang of the discussion threads as well. I don't need no stinking "Video Professor"...
              I can't wait to wheel with you again, maybe down in your neck of the woods. I'll be the noob there... BTW, great pictures! I'll get mine up tomorrow. Did Joy sleep on the ride home? I'll bet she was as worn out as I was. I didn't get back home until 2a. Up at 5a. WORK SUCKS sometimes.
              Rat
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
                First off, thanks everyone for coming and (hopefully) having a great time, no matter what trails you ran. we couldn't have asked for better weather! and a special thanks to Russ for not only being the photographer of the day, providing a great trail report with pics and videos, but also helping out with "trail boss" duties on pontiac sluice. Thanks, Russ!

For all those that I've run with before, it was great seeing you all again, and it was good to meet all that I haven't gone out with before.

In addition to the runs at jacoby and pontiac during the day, rat patrol, mtbikbob, andrew (not on the forum, in the silver rubi unlimited in some of the pics), and myself did a night run at gold mtn. thanks to all 3 of you guys for helping me diagnose the "this doesn't sound good" noise during the run. still not sure if this is the loose tranny skid bolt or something else, but i'm glad the noise is gone. Looks like I've got some work to do next weekend replacing the bolt and checking driveline components to make sure everything is tight under there.

hope to see you all again soon.
                Mike,
                That was a great day! Perfect timing, perfect weather, perfect company. Hats off to you for getting that together. Any more noobs out there???
                Glad you got home safe, Andrew and I parted ways at the 15, long after you blew by us Were you in a hurry?
                I'm at work, but kinda like a zombie. Man am I beat! It was well worth it.
                Seaa ya next time,
                Rat

Comment

The "noob" run was a little more than i expected but man I had a lot of fun on this trip thanks guys. Hope to wheel with all of you again. Mike, your buddy Alex is a trip haha hes a cool guy tell him to come out with us again.
                  |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Well then i will not tell you how the bubble bath, in the jacuzzy tub was feeling!!!! Glad everyone was safe. I'll post some pics later....

Rat...how cold was the ride home?
                    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
                      Mike, your buddy Alex is a trip haha hes a cool guy tell him to come out with us again.
                      i actually met my "buddy" alex at a gas station the other week while we were both filling up at the same time, he expressed some interest in finding trails in the area so i invited him along. I'd actually never hung out with him but from the way things went satruday looks like he may come run with us again if he's ever in CA next year. he definitely had a good time with everyone.

glad you had fun...haha yeah sorry about the 2nd run the middle portion was a bit more "hardcore", but you did opt for the extra credit section

Rat, yeah sorry for blowing you guys on the freeway i was trying to get home ASAP so i could go to sleep, like most of you had been up for 18+ hours.

Bob, you can change your avatar in the "user CP" section, click on it it's listed along the top of the forum window.
                      Last edited by maddmike; 07-31-06, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Like every MJR run I've been on, this run was alot of fun and with good people. I can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
                          Well then i will not tell you how the bubble bath, in the jacuzzy tub was feeling!!!! Glad everyone was safe. I'll post some pics later....

Rat...how cold was the ride home?
                          Man, why don't you just rub it in buddy! Actually, once we got down through the fog the ride was great. Not as warm as your jacuzzi...
                          I really should have come knockin' on your door, but I just couldn't do that to you. But I thought about it It was good to see you, too bad we didn't wheel the same trails. Next time.
                          Talk at cha,
                          Rat

Comment

Originally posted by CJBrian
                            Like every MJR run I've been on, this run was alot of fun and with good people. I can't wait for the next one.
                            Brian,
                            It was good to see you again. Sounds like you guys had a great ride. Our group had a blast, even though I took the LONG way to JB from Fawnskin. Long story.
                            I'll PM you tomorrow about the CJ. ANd I don't mean doggie.
                            Rat

Comment

[
                              Rat, yeah sorry for blowing you guys on the freeway i was trying to get home ASAP so i could go to sleep, like most of you had been up for 18+ hours.

Mike, If I could go that fast on the freeway I would have shagged arse too! Glad you made it home safe, tired, but safe.
                              Rat

Comment

Wow!!! What a lot fun we had. Developed a new saying....."We dont need no stinking lockers!". Thanks Kurt, Mike and the rest of our fellow jeeprs for a great time. I guess I should now be qualified to wear a "My jeep rocks" on my jeep too? And a new avatar soon coming. Not sure about the night run though....got to get some sleep sometime.....
                                BobO
                                Bob,
                                PM me your mailing address. I have a present for you...
                                Rat

Comment

Working...
                                X