Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Flop

Club run on John bull this past sat. Got a little high on a rock and tipped.... DOH! Fortunatly nothing magor happened. We got the jeep back on all fours in a matter of minutes. I will have a few more p ics of the run later. Some of the MJR guys that were there included, Steelman, Fuel Rod, Madmike and Dreminater,

We saw the Waywegos working there butts off on John Bull. a BIG thanks to them. They did a great job. It got real wet out there Sat. Made for a fun rest of the trip.

Last edited by JeepGal; 08-04-06, 10:58 AM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Man sorry to see that you tipped... looks like you had fun though.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Ya, the whole trip was a good time. Lot of good wheeling wild weather. I only damged my Windshield frame a bit and have a tiny. crack in the window. Bent my fender, but you can barely even tell.
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Yup...based on the sound that it made...I thought it was going to be a lot worse!

-Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Symetry

Supe,

...at some point you may want to try and make right side match left side - and vice e versi. You did a great trail boss task again, kept us together and bunched up close even if it meant flopping on your side!

By the way, I tried to visit Tip Top and all the entrances East of 18 are closed with fire warning signs. Not sure if they were left over from Burns Cyn /Pipes Cyn fires but I stayed out.

Fuel Rod

Comment

Originally posted by steelman
            Yup...based on the sound that it made...I thought it was going to be a lot worse!

With a Little touch up paint that will rub right out!
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

what time were you up there on Saturday, we saw a few groups, may have passed by you.
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

I was wondering about that.. How many jeeps with you. We started John bull at around 10 30 I would geuss and finished up when it started dumping rain at about 2 30. Ran Holcomb on sunday. started at about 10.
                Supe

Comment

one jeep, one fjCruiser(Black) one Tacoma(silver)
                  we started our run around 11 or 1130
                  we played around on the middle climb for long time getting shots of the FJ going up andf down
                  one of the guys there owns a TOyota fab shop so we needed pics of his new suspension working out

Comment

OUCH! Glad you're ok!
                    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

what are we going to do with this guy? I geuss hold on and have fun huh....

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
                        one jeep, one fjCruiser(Black) one Tacoma(silver)
                        we started our run around 11 or 1130
                        we played around on the middle climb for long time getting shots of the FJ going up andf down
                        one of the guys there owns a TOyota fab shop so we needed pics of his new suspension working out
                        Which Toyota fab shop? I need some work done soon.
                        "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
                          Which Toyota fab shop? I need some work done soon.
                          DeMellos offroad, he is in Santa Anna

http://www.demello-offroad.com/catalog/

Comment

Owch!! Glad you're ok Supe.
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

we were able to roll him over with a tow strap and 10 dudes pushing and pulling before drew could line up his jeep with the winch.

got a nice view of the Stak while it was resting on the side...any more pics supe?

oh, and FJCrawlin, I think I remember seeing you guys on the trail coming from hanna flat en route to JB...? i was just a few vehicles behind Supe. hope you guys had a great run, i'm sure it was a little wet and the rocks were a bit slick.
                              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X