Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd, I'm heading up early Saturday morning. Plan on leaving at 5 am. Talked to Mike Heinz, he said the run was starting about 9 am. I should make it there by 7:30. Not bringing the trailer this time. Flat towing and tenting.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Andrew and I are going!

Todd/Al,

Andrew Weber (valleydrew559) is going on the two-day run and I'll ride shotgun with him since my Jeep doesn't meet the minimum run requirements. He was able to register on-line for the run, but when I tried to register, the link was taken down, so I hope I can sign up on site for a trail meal (I'll bring food in case). We plan to drive up on Friday and set up at the base camp.

Russ
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
      KI6MLU

Comment

Russ, That sounds great. It will be a fun trip. Look forward to seeing you again. Looks like I will be getting into base camp friday night around midnight. If you need a break, you are welcome at my house. it is right on the way about 1.5-2 hours from shaver.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Russ

Should not be a problem to buy a food ticket up there.
          From talking to Mark Cave, I think they planned on food for @100.

See you all on the two day run. I will have our Rubi there as part of the trail crew.

I am getting ready to leave the house in a few.
          If you need a place to park, we will have our club banner up, and our camper up there.

Todd
          Navy-Jeepster
          Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
          Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

2 day run works out great. I took a crew of 18 jeep to get through the Swamp trail in 9 hrs. I was beat to hell that night and fall asleep all night. Great trail but definalty a 2 possible 3 day trail. Have fun.
            Joe Rojas
            1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
            X