Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bull

Hey Will My Rig Make It In John Bull??? 2006 Stock Wrangler X With 31 Inch Tires Also How Long Does The Trail Take???

Thanks

Ron
    IF FIRST YOU DON'T MAKE IT TRY TRY AGAIN!

A stock vehicle can make the trail with some patience and good spotting. Make sure you have recovery gear and a buddy along in another vehicle.
    '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

I've run John Bull twice with open diffs and 31 tires. Lost a little paint at entrance first time, might have needed a few rocks stacked up a couple of times. If you look smartly and pick a survival line and use the rock tops wisely any stock Wrangler can make it. But I wouldn't go alone and you might get a little bent.

Comment

thanks fuel! i am heading to dishpan and john bull next saturday with some buds i think its a stocker but i made holcome creek a few weeks ago and mad miller jeep trail i just took the easy lines thanks soooo much for the info if you would like to join e-mail me at ronmedeiros@gmail.com you are welcome to join us
        IF FIRST YOU DON'T MAKE IT TRY TRY AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
        X