Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ya one more thing. im kinda green as this will the first real trail ive been on. i bought my jeep about 2 months ago. ive had it out a couple of times but not on any trails i would be proud of. i will understand if you dont want me along due to this.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by CWOLF
      oh ya one more thing. im kinda green as this will the first real trail ive been on. i bought my jeep about 2 months ago. ive had it out a couple of times but not on any trails i would be proud of. i will understand if you dont want me along due to this.

steve
      CW,
      We don't allow talk like that here. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME where I go. How else are you gonna get better???? We were all beginners sometime.
      If I can go i'll C YA there (CB channel 4)
      Rat
      PS we usually meet at Flying J truck stop in Gorman.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks rat. I'll be there just have to set up a time to meet at flying j. around 9 am is good for me.

Comment

Looks like the 2nd kind of fell apart. I havent' been out in quite awhile so I'm itchin' to hit the dirt. I'm free for something on either the 2nd or 3rd. I would prefer something in the Big Bear area, but Miller would be good too.

I've kind of been wanting to make a run all the way from the 15 over to Big Bear lake. This run would start on the Cleghorn trail, then Pilot Rock trail, Deep Creek/Dishpan springs, and finally Holcomb creek trail. This would probably take most of the day; if not the entire day.

But, I'm open to anything. I just need to get out somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CWOLF
            Thanks rat. I'll be there just have to set up a time to meet at flying j. around 9 am is good for me.
            Hey Steve, I can't make it tomorrow. The Jeep is up on jack stands getting major surgery. I thought I could get it all done today but the Gods of wheelin have spoken...
            Still would like to hook up with you, how is the 3rd or 4th looking? Let me know.
            Rat

Comment

Originally posted by desertjeeper
              Looks like the 2nd kind of fell apart. I havent' been out in quite awhile so I'm itchin' to hit the dirt. I'm free for something on either the 2nd or 3rd. I would prefer something in the Big Bear area, but Miller would be good too.

I've kind of been wanting to make a run all the way from the 15 over to Big Bear lake. This run would start on the Cleghorn trail, then Pilot Rock trail, Deep Creek/Dishpan springs, and finally Holcomb creek trail. This would probably take most of the day; if not the entire day.

But, I'm open to anything. I just need to get out somewhere.
              Hey Luther,
              I've never done the Cleghorn trail. The rest are notched, but Cleghorn is waiting. I can definitley do an all dayer in BB. CW wants to do Miller tomorrow but I can't make it cuz of repairs. If he can't go on the 3rd or 4th instead I am up for a BB run. I should have all the fixin done by then. Keep your options open if you can, and as soon as I get done and figure out whether it's Miller or BB I'll PM you.

Rat

Comment

Sounds good. If you're going to Miller on Monday, I'd like to join you. If you want to hook up for BB that would work too. I won't be able to do anything on the 4th though.

Hope to see you on one of the trails
                Luther

Comment

Sounds good. If you're going to Miller on Monday, I'd like to join you. If you want to hook up for BB that would work too. I won't be able to do anything on the 4th though.

Hope to see you on one of the trails
                  Luther
                  Luther,
                  All of the repairs are done, so I am ready to go testing. I haven't heard from CWolf so I guess he can't go to Miller tomorrow. So whatcha say we do the BB run? Lets meet at the Micky Ds there at cleghorn, say 730-8A? Call me, 562/500-2957 either way. I'm going to go to BB no matter what, so if you get a late start call me anyway, we can hook up later in the day. I'll be on CB channel 4.

C Ya,
                  Rat

Comment

Hey Rat,

I hate bailing on something that I started, but... Things have come up that I need to take care of here tomorrow so I'm not going to be able to make it. Man! I should have gone somewhere today.

My appologies, sounds like you are going to have fun anyway, I'm glad of that. Maybe another time.

It seems like the only thing my jeep is lately is just a daily commuter vehicle. My luck with getting onto a trail is just rediculous! The last time I was out (on a real trail anyway) was January! If this continues I'm going to have to sell it to someone who will actually use it and then buy something that gets better gas milage. Sorry for the rant, can you tell I'm not happy about missing tomorrow? :angry:

Comment

Hey Rat,

I hate bailing on something that I started, but... Things have come up that I need to take care of here tomorrow so I'm not going to be able to make it. Man! I should have gone somewhere today.

My appologies, sounds like you are going to have fun anyway, I'm glad of that. Maybe another time.

It seems like the only thing my jeep is lately is just a daily commuter vehicle. My luck with getting onto a trail is just rediculous! The last time I was out (on a real trail anyway) was January! If this continues I'm going to have to sell it to someone who will actually use it and then buy something that gets better gas milage. Sorry for the rant, can you tell I'm not happy about missing tomorrow? :angry:
                      Luther,
                      Don't sweat it. Those trails will be there next weekend, and the weekend after that, and...
                      I know what you mean about the gas mileage. I'm lucky that I have a company vehicle I can use, if only sparingly. But it helps. But you know, if Jeeps got 25 MPG everyone would have them, and what fun would that be???
                      Have a great 4th, and when you're ready to hit a trail, make sure you let me know. Lokking forwaed to meeting you.
                      Rat

Comment

sorry guys. i cant make it on the fourth. but i would like to hit millers another time with you rat. tue sun are my days off so maybe we can set something up in a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                        X