Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISHPAN (June 21st) Weekday Wheelers!

Got the jeep back up and running....time to re-break it. I wanna run Dishpan, but, I dont know anything about the trail. If someone wants to the "trail boss" or at least point me in the right direction that whould be great. The run is open to whoever wants to come. Not planning on making it an all day event....maybe off the trail be 1100? Would like to meet up at 0700 at the lastest. Whos in?
    87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
    ~ Dave Howell

WE are doing Dishpan this Sunday your welcome to do it with us.

Comment

work saturdays.....thanks though.
      87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

Originally posted by Nate
        Got the jeep back up and running....time to re-break it. I wanna run Dishpan, but, I dont know anything about the trail. If someone wants to the "trail boss" or at least point me in the right direction that whould be great. The run is open to whoever wants to come. Not planning on making it an all day event....maybe off the trail be 1100? Would like to meet up at 0700 at the lastest. Whos in?
        Awwright butthead, don't be sneakin out on me like that! I wanna do Dishpan again so bad I can feel the ruts from here...

I have fam coming from Seattle on Tues. My godson will be here, loves off roadin, so if I can talk mama into letting me bring him along I will meet you there. i've run down the trail, want to go up! I thinks that if we don't screw the pooch we can do it both ways and be off the trail by 11-12ish. Whatcha tink mon??? And just confirming, this is for Wed. June 21, right?
        Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

heck yeah KURT! When i say "off trail by 1100" I mean, "off by 1100 if all goes well!" Thats why i tow "Gnarly".....you never know what will happen! we will see about doing it both ways...LOL. Do your best and I hope you can come with...
          87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

Is dishpan open? It has been closed for about 2 years.

Comment

dishpan

it's open open open. I ran it last night, bottom to top and all went well. Had to winch my buddy's tj 3 times.....he he he any time any body wants to go get in touch with me.
              All the way in my ZJ

Comment

Originally posted by gr8scott
                it's open open open. I ran it last night, bottom to top and all went well. Had to winch my buddy's tj 3 times.....he he he any time any body wants to go get in touch with me.
                weight testing the wench is a good thing...
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Were doing dishpan tomorrow all are welcome 6/11/06

Comment

dishpan

what time do we meet I would like to do it in the day time. My maiden voyage in my Grand was at night on Dishpan and if you want to go duriing the day I'm ready and willing
                    All the way in my ZJ

Comment

As far as directions my buddy is the one that knows the way. We will be at the trail head at about 10am. On ch 4 on the CB. Sorry that I don't know the directions to the trail head.

Comment

cedar glen and go east
                        All the way in my ZJ

Comment

WHis I could make it! Have fun!
                          Jeff
                          Banning
                          75 cj5 258ci 31" yokahamas soon to have an aussie front locker.

Comment

Come On! You Guys Are Weeeeaaaaakkkk......whos Gonna Go?
                            87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

I'm up for doing the run on saturday the 17 of june. we should start maybe around 9ish? meet at the cedar glen malt shop?
                              All the way in my ZJ

Comment

Working...
                              X