Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dishpan

man, you guys sound like the guy just left it there to block you or sompthing. he prob didnt have much choice, thats just wheelin, some have good days, and others not so good, $h!t happens,

Comment

Originally posted by jeepnzj
      man, you guys sound like the guy just left it there to block you or sompthing. he prob didnt have much choice, thats just wheelin, some have good days, and others not so good, $h!t happens,
      Just wheelin? I agree that $h!t happens especially when your drinking while trying to negotiate the trail. That's a personal choice, right? Whether they showed up or not, we had a plan to climb over the obstacles and move on. The problem was merely attitude. The group I was with and those wheelers that came upon this, probably wouldn't have had a problem wrenching on his rig and if needed, yanking his whiney a@s off the mountain. But when an arrogant and unfriendly wheeler decides to toss a windshield and trash over the side of a trail and act like a baby because things aren't going so well, I just assume to saddle up and crawl on. Just my .02!
      "run forest, run!"

Comment

b/b

didnt realize the guy was such a d!(K, sorry bout that.

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
          Just wheelin? I agree that $h!t happens especially when your drinking while trying to negotiate the trail. That's a personal choice, right? Whether they showed up or not, we had a plan to climb over the obstacles and move on. The problem was merely attitude. The group I was with and those wheelers that came upon this, probably wouldn't have had a problem wrenching on his rig and if needed, yanking his whiney a@s off the mountain. But when an arrogant and unfriendly wheeler decides to toss a windshield and trash over the side of a trail and act like a baby because things aren't going so well, I just assume to saddle up and crawl on. Just my .02!
          I completely agree, I ran into that group also on Sunday

(I think the nam of their group was OCT..or orange county toyotas) If I am no mistaken.

I was with my kids (3 year old, 6 year old) out cruising with a few friends and was coming down 3n02 as they were heading to john bull, I stopped to say high, and they were already about 3 sheets to the wind..

the driver of the BAMF/bastardized conglomeration on the big arse IROKS..

had a Beer in his hand and was already a bit woozy...

Alcohol NEVER has a place on the trail (unless it is at the campsite)

FJ... which way did you guys go dishpan.... did you go north to south, Or South to North???
          UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

Dishpan runs East-West. The more challenging direction is east bound (Arrowhead -> Crab Flats) because you are having to climb the major obstacles. I sure miss the rock garden you used to climb through with wet tires after crossing Deep Creek...
            '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

We ran it from west to east ending up at crab flats. If we had time, I'd run it east to west before the con. But times running out and my punch list seems to be growing.
              "run forest, run!"

Comment

Working...
              X