Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockwood/Miller Again

Meet up at the Flying J at 8.30am.......... NO LandRovers! And remember Hi-Lifts are your friend
    Last edited by freewaydan; 05-25-06, 12:55 PM. Reason: spelling
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Originally posted by freewaydan
    Meet up at the Flying J at 8.30am.......... [COLOR="Red"]NO LandRovers! [/COLOR] And remember Hi-Lifts are your friend
    Can't make it, but THAT'S funny! LOL
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
      Meet up at the Flying J at 8.30am.......... NO LandRovers! And remember Hi-Lifts are your friend
      U a crazy guy, joe...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

We're heading up to Gorman this morning, hope to meet up with you guys at the Flying J. Freeway Dan, We'll be in the maroon CJ7 Larado.

Comment

Well i was definitly impressed on how many people actually showed up for this trail ride. I had way more fun than I thought. Great group of guys! sorry I didnt get a chance to say bye to all you guys but my friend was waiting for me at camp and needed to get going. If you guys ever want to go wheeling again, please let me know!!

here are some action shots from this weekend;

earlier on in the weekend by buddy tried to drive thorugh a little bit of the rocks course....in his Chevy 2500 HUGE truck on 33s. didnt make it too far.

finally got to find this ramp and test my flex once again! love'n it!

[COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

alright on to the trail:
            ended up having 7 vehicles in the begginning and only 6 finished (yota fell behind, fuel sending unit?)

great weather and not much wind at all made it a great day for wheeling!! made are way up the trail and off to yellowjacket for a lunch break.

did a little "extra credit off the right side of Yellowjacket thorugh a nice little rock garden. managed to get through with my little 33s. 35s and 37s had no problem

and did some other little obstacles along the river wash

nice technical stuff. a little body damage for Kurt, but "ain't no thing"
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

stopped again around lockwood creek at that little cap area. had some more snacks.

one of our jeeps braok an axle and the tire came right off

all in all it was a great wheeling trip. thanks for everything guys had a blast!!

Comment

oh and here is a video clip of Kurt going through that extra stuff on the way out of yellowjacket

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97
                  stopped again around lockwood creek at that little cap area. had some more snacks.

one of our jeeps braok an axle and the tire came right off

all in all it was a great wheeling trip. thanks for everything guys had a blast!!
                  Mike,
                  Any time you wanna wheel just give me a shout. Sorry bout your Jeep axle At least it made it up the trail. Sean got that yota stuck on the obstacle course while were up on the trail. We came down into HV and I started to call out on the CB, but looked over at the practice course and saw him up ther getting yanked off the boulders by... Jeeps! Of course!
                  I'll work on him and get him up to speed so he can run with us. His nerves were'nt up to Miller (he's noobie). He'll get it though.
                  Had a blast, let's hook up again. Maybe Dishpan since it's open again. Oh yeah, Great pics!
                  Have a great Mem Day,
                  Rat
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Working...
                    X