Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 21st

Got old Gnarly running....still dont know what the problem was just reset the MAP sensor, and cleaned the TDC, MAP and COIL connections....son-of-a-gun started right up!

Who's up for Dispan on the 21st? I like to get started early.... 0700 i dont know the trail at all so if someone could at least point me in the right direction (meeting spot) would be great. oh, i want to run the direction that is the most challenging.
    87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
    ~ Dave Howell

Comment

I would love to go.... but I can only do monday or tuesday. My Jeep still needs a little more work before its ready, Me too for that fact, I should probably start with a little easier run to begin with. Its been 10 years since ive wheeled seriously.
      Jeff
      Banning
      75 cj5 258ci 31" yokahamas soon to have an aussie front locker.

Comment

Weekday Runs

Hi guys. well im kinda green to all this i just bought my first 4x4 a few months ago. looking for some folks to show me the ropes. however my days off are wed and sun. so its been kinda hard to find anyone to go out with. if you get anything together on a wed or sun im in.

Comment

try our run next wed (21st) at dishpan springs....if your equipt.
          87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

Sorry im not pretty much stock except for 2 inch lift and 32 inch tires

Comment

Originally posted by CWOLF
              Sorry im not pretty much stock except for 2 inch lift and 32 inch tires
              that can get you almost anywhere in BB.....it just matters how much you care about your rig nothin a little throttle wont fix!
              87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

Nate,
                Sorry my man, can't do it this time around. That family thing is in full swing. Gotta do a wedding (thank god it's not mine)! Have fun...
                Rat
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                X