Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelin' during the week

I will be changing scheduals in early June to working Thurs-Mon. I wanted to post a "feeler" on who is availible for wheeling during the week, most likely Tues or Wed. This sux....im gonna miss out on all the events I need a beer......
    87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
    ~ Dave Howell

Originally posted by Nate
    I will be changing scheduals in early June to working Thurs-Mon. I wanted to post a "feeler" on who is availible for wheeling during the week, most likely Tues or Wed. This sux....im gonna miss out on all the events I need a beer......
    POOOOR NATE
    I'll drink a beer with ya! I set my own schedule at work, so as long as you give me at least a 4 day window I can wheel with you during the week.
    Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
      POOOOR NATE
      I'll drink a beer with ya! I set my own schedule at work, so as long as you give me at least a 4 day window I can wheel with you during the week.
      Rat
      I want one of those jobs....

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisD
        I want one of those jobs....
        YOU CAN HAVE MINE!

Comment

i guess it will be just me and kurt tearin' it up!
          87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

I am avaliable for wheeling on Mon. and Tues.. It would be great be able to find some people close to me to wheel with.
            Last edited by colocowboy76; 05-31-06, 12:49 PM.
            Jeff
            Banning
            75 cj5 258ci 31" yokahamas soon to have an aussie front locker.

Comment

i also have monday and tuesdays off, however im not gonna be wheeling for about a month. got some repairs.
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint
                i also have monday and tuesdays off, however im not gonna be wheeling for about a month. got some repairs.
                PM me when your ready. I cant wait to get out!
                Jeff
                Banning

Comment

This is my last weekend off! on a good note i finally got the jeep fixed from last trip....LOL

shift change is next week, but, I just bought a house so it might be a month or two now
                  87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

Week Day wheeling

When I get my piece of **** up and running again I'm available. I'm good for no more then a 3 hour drive to a wheeling spot. Body cain't take as I get older.

Comment

I'm ready

The Jeeps up and running. The coil was the culpert.
                      Where and when.

Comment

I am ready, but i dont know where any trails are here in Cali. Tuesday the 13th or the 20th would work for me. Just need to know where to go. Ill buy you the beers Nate if you show me a couple trails...... DEAL?
                        Last edited by colocowboy76; 06-05-06, 07:11 PM.
                        Jeff
                        Banning

Comment

Originally posted by colocowboy76
                          I am ready, but i dont know where any trails are here in Cali. Tuesday the 13th or the 20th would work for me. Just need to know where to go. Ill buy you the beers Nate if you show me a couple trails...... DEAL?
                          Hey cowboy,
                          Are you talking about the 13th of June? If so, let me know for sure if you want to go wheelin. I can get out either of the days you listed, just need some lead time. You can decide how radical you want to go as far as trails are concerned, Big Bear has 'em from mild to wild! I know most of them, so let's get out there! It sounds like NAte won't be ready for a while, but hopefully we can get him out with us, he's a hard core wheeler. Doesn't mess around
                          Post up soon if you want to go and I'll PM my cell # 2 u.
                          Later,
                          Rat

Comment

I think the 20th would be the best for me. The wife will be out of town and the kid is out of school, so no responsibilities.
                            Jeff
                            Banning

Comment

Originally posted by colocowboy76
                              I think the 20th would be the best for me. The wife will be out of town and the kid is out of school, so no responsibilities.
                              Well, leave it to family to screw up a perfect day for wheelin! My cousin is coming in Tuesday the 20th for her dads wedding. She is staying with me and I have to pick her up at the airport, so I can't make it that day. We'll have to reload and try for another day.
                              Rat

Comment

Working...
                              X