Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miller jeep trail/gorman

hey guys i know a bunch of you went up there this past weekend but just thought i would ask if anyone else wants to go this coming weekend. Memorial day weekend. A group of friends were going to take the weekend up there and camp and have a good time. I would love to go explore back in Lockwood valley and try some of those trails. Have not completed Miller yet so I definitly want to do it, but with some fellow jeepers. not alone. please let me know if your interested. thanks
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97
    hey guys i know a bunch of you went up there this past weekend but just thought i would ask if anyone else wants to go this coming weekend. Memorial day weekend. A group of friends were going to take the weekend up there and camp and have a good time. I would love to go explore back in Lockwood valley and try some of those trails. Have not completed Miller yet so I definitly want to do it, but with some fellow jeepers. not alone. please let me know if your interested. thanks
    I'm going to BB to run the trails with FRMNJJ and his group on Saturday, but wouldn't mind doin Miller again Sunday. We ran Yellowjacket last weekend and it was a fun two hours. Maybe this time the trail will stay dry...
    If you want to hook up let me know where you will be camping, if it's cool I'll stay Sunday night as well.
    Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

right on! i think i will be leaving to go up there for the weekend on friday night and camp till sunday. I really want to run miller and yellowjacket. Its so close to home yet havnt been able to get any jeeprs out to run it with me.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97
        right on! i think i will be leaving to go up there for the weekend on friday night and camp till sunday. I really want to run miller and yellowjacket. Its so close to home yet havnt been able to get any jeeprs out to run it with me.
        OK. Let me know where you are going to be at HV. I'll make it there Sat night and camp, then we can run the trails on Sunday. I think Freeway Dan might want to go, so I'll pm him as well. check your email and I'll pm my cell#. C Ya on the weekend
        Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
        X