X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macgyver
    replied
    Originally posted by qwiksilver
    Erik and Quin, what do your Jeeps look like? I am still going (although I might be a bit beat...I might go to Last Chance the day before.)

My Jeep (actully my wife's )

My Jeep has been dead in the garage for 2 years Someday I'll get mine running with a new drivetrain, so for now the TJ is mine

See you there! I have to work all day saturday the 25th, but I'll be there on Sunday. I wouldn't miss it!! This event will be lots of fun!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    here are a couple of shots of mine at calico
    HOT PICS!!!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied

here are a couple of shots of mine at calico

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Erik and Quin, what do your Jeeps look like? I am still going (although I might be a bit beat...I might go to Last Chance the day before.)

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    someone needs to jump in and take their jeep spot!... chris? tam? brian? somebody?
    i'll see if i can get a hold of them and let them know the spot is open. i will hear back from the jeep® guy in the next couple of days, but as of now we have penciled in the weekend of the 26th. we'll have a blast but we'll miss you guys!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    someone needs to jump in and take their jeep spot!... chris? tam? brian? somebody?

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    sorry dudes, we're going to have to bail on this one. there is a chance we can make it, but probalby not.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Macgyver
    I hear ya! I'm surprised we haven't had more events like this one....It should be the start of a great anual event.

PS.... there is a new form link in the original post...the other form was too hard to print

Just as a side note as of 10-10-03 all 70!!! Jeep spots are full! If you still want to walk around, eat and hang out, you are still welcome! We should have a fun group with most Jeep models being represented!

Thanks to all here who are coming out for the day!! This event should be a great success!!!! And a lot of fun!
    From the sounds of it, this is going to be a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Macgyver
    replied
    me too? i sent mine in right away...
    Erik, your on there too!

They haven't turned anyone away up to this point......

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    sorry, nailer, you got bumped out!
    just kidding - this show is going to rock!
    we're bringing the new banner too. hehe

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    me too? i sent mine in right away...

Leave a comment:

• Macgyver
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    yay! we made it in ... right?
    You guys are in of course!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    yay! we made it in ... right?

Leave a comment:

• Macgyver
    replied
    Originally posted by StitchJones
    It's event's like this that make me wish that I was in CA and not in Sunny NY
    I hear ya! I'm surprised we haven't had more events like this one....It should be the start of a great anual event.

PS.... there is a new form link in the original post...the other form was too hard to print

Just as a side note as of 10-10-03 all 70!!! Jeep spots are full! If you still want to walk around, eat and hang out, you are still welcome! We should have a fun group with most Jeep models being represented!

Thanks to all here who are coming out for the day!! This event should be a great success!!!! And a lot of fun!
    Last edited by Macgyver; 10-10-03, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StitchJones
    replied
    It's event's like this that make me wish that I was in CA and not in Sunny NY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X