Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rat patrol
    Yo, tankdrvr,
    Are you and your nephew going to BB for Holcolm? If so, Saturday or Sunday? Let me know. Would like to trail with you again. There is a groupr running Miller on Sunday, so I'm trying to get both trails in this weekend? Insane or just in love???
    Let me know
    Rat
    Well I'm going saturday nephew or not, I think he's got a book report or something going on. I say we meet again at the Fawnskin fire station but maybe extra early and shoot straight for Holcomb to avoid a mob, if possible :dunno: . But whats the deal with the Jambo, never been, do we got to pay for the trails or something?:drool:
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
      Well I'm going saturday nephew or not, I think he's got a book report or something going on. I say we meet again at the Fawnskin fire station but maybe extra early and shoot straight for Holcomb to avoid a mob, if possible :dunno: . But whats the deal with the Jambo, never been, do we got to pay for the trails or something?:drool:
      Never been to a jamboree, but the website explains it all. You have to pay to be part of the jamboree, but the trails are public. If you want to ride with the trail guides from the jamboree you have to pay. I think this one is $500.00. I'll pass...
      If you want to meet at Fawnskin FS Saturday, I'll see ya there. What time? Early is good...
      Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
        Sunday we will run the Lockwood- Miller trail.
        Looks like I might be free. What's the head count for this run so far?
        03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

so whats a good time for everyone who is coming to BB on saturday ?

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
            0h dark 30 is good for me. how bout 6 am U will have coffe ready, right?
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
              0h dark 30 is good for me. how bout 6 am U will have coffe ready, right?
              6-630 sounds good , gonna have to leave Long Beach I say 430ish, ya' think? I'll PM you guys my cell #.

Comment

0630 sounds good 2 me
                87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
                ~ Dave Howell

Comment

Do you guys need a roll call?
                  I will try reading through this thread to find date, time and meeting place, but if someone wants to sum it up in the meantime please feel free ... I wish I could make this one but my brother is moving this weekend and he needs my strong muscles to help out

*edit* After reading this thread I can't say it's clear which date, time and place you guys are meeting. Help a sista out!
                  Last edited by sarah; 05-18-06, 07:50 AM.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    *edit* After reading this thread I can't say it's clear which date, time and place you guys are meeting. Help a sista out!
                    ...I think we're all trying to defeat your nice little organized system of trail run postings...WUHAHAHA!! You'll never find us, NEVER!!

Comment

You will not get away with it! hehehe

Comment

no problem...will let you know. we are so far doing goldmine, john bull and holcomg.....think you can do it ?
                        i did doran and odessa last month, minus gatekeeper. How are these trails compared to calico? (I've already done holcomb...tricky but manageable)...thanks. keep me posted next week if you're still doing this over memorial day. I want to do some backpacking up there that weekend also...

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
                          i did doran and odessa last month, minus gatekeeper. How are these trails compared to calico? (I've already done holcomb...tricky but manageable)...thanks. keep me posted next week if you're still doing this over memorial day. I want to do some backpacking up there that weekend also...
                          Mike, you are capable of doing those trails. Just wheel smart dude!

(PS. No climbing gear on my end (my other bro has it) I would like to still try to get some climbing in though. Whether its a gym or buying some top rope gear.)
                          Supe
                          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Do you guys need a roll call?
                            I will try reading through this thread to find date, time and meeting place, but if someone wants to sum it up in the meantime please feel free ... I wish I could make this one but my brother is moving this weekend and he needs my strong muscles to help out

So far it looks like Sat morn, the 20th, at Fawnskin fire station at 630.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
                              So far it looks like Sat morn, the 20th, at Fawnskin fire station at 630.
                              ty, see top of page for roll

Comment

Time: 6:30AM (yes, they are crazy!)
                                ex-military baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X