Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Nailer341!
    We'll be on the lookout for other early arrivals. If none are found, 03Jeepster suggested camping by the tunnels. We'll park there until you guys arrive and scope out the area for camping options.

....the BII should do Ok on the trails I'm not too sure about the entrance to Doran - we'll have to check it out first

Comment

It's going to be a hot one!

Got A/C? Go prepared folks! It's predicted to be in the low 100's this weekend. Have a blast and look forward to meeting you all soon.

Rich

Comment

Re: It's going to be a hot one!

Originally posted by m1jeep
        Got A/C? Go prepared folks! It's predicted to be in the low 100's this weekend. Have a blast and look forward to meeting you all soon.

Rich
        wher in lakewood are you? i'm at south and palos verdes..
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Re: Re: It's going to be a hot one!

Originally posted by NAILER341
          wher in lakewood are you? i'm at south and palos verdes..

Hi Erik. I'm near Walmart (Carson & Paramount). I'm heading up to Big Bear this weekend with a buddy and his Toyota. We're going to run Rattlesnake Canyon for the 1st time and run some others around the BB area. I'll post an invite on the board for anyone who can't make it to Calico. I look forward to meeting & wheelin' with you sometime soon.

Rich

Comment

Found the problem with the electrac unit.
            one have is for the 3.92 and up-
            the other half is for the 3.73 and down.
            It is a miss assembled part- the only one I'm sure, Just like I got the only Rear track bar with right hand theads from Rubicon.
            Anyway they overnighted the shippement so it should be here friday- only they didn't ask me where to send it and it will go to my house on Friday so it won't get me to the trail on Saturday.

Well this is the second Calico run I have to miss due to part order problems.

Well - all you have a good time.
            Kirk
            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

we're going to try to make the first run on saturday. any ideas on what time it's going to be at?
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I THINK IT IS 9:00 AM AT THE DINER. (PEGGY SUES)oops caps
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Can we get a roll call of those who are meeting at Peggy Sue's this Saturday at 9:30? From what I've read there should be quite a large turn out, MJR's, Wheeling Neighborhood and Rock Crawlers.
                  Last edited by Baja Sixer; 09-25-03, 07:44 PM.

Comment

0930 at Peggy Sue's. Earlier if you want breakfast. Sarah don't be late. This is your back yard...
                    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunr

....the BII should do Ok on the trails I'm not too sure about the entrance to Doran - we'll have to check it out first
                      Here's a look at the entrance, and a guy on the wrong line.

Gotta stick hard to the left here, or that hole with suck you in. 33-35's and lockers are recomended

[COLOR=crimson]I will be there early on Saturday, and towing the rig out. Will drive out to camp site to unload, then back to P-sues for breakfast.[/COLOR]
                      ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                      00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                      97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

don't think i'm confirmed yet :confused: i'll be following/trying to keep up with Chris_L and we should be at peggy sue's about 8:00AM if anyone wants to join us for breakfast.

see y'all Saturday! :hat:

Comment

I was told there is a bypass at the Doran entrance, is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Baja Sixer
                            I was told there is a bypass at the Doran entrance, is this correct?
                            Yes there is a bypass , But I would bet the CJ6 would make the waterfall , although it might get some scratches on the paint job . I will not be making it , I have too much work at the shop, Xj lift and a ARB install going on Saturday . Have fun everybody !!!

JIM :{>

Comment

yeah, Baja, you could do it- easy!

Well all, have a great time!
                              Kirk
                              1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

DARN IT~!

It's gonna be HOT! I want to make a real run soon, i"ve only taken easy trails but this time, I just can't go.... wifey's birthday and she wants to have a "civilized" :confused: week-end this time. I'll have to take a raincheck
                                Last edited by TioLoco; 09-26-03, 10:20 AM.
                                ~ Dos Tacos Mas, Porfavor!

Comment

Working...
                                X