Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks drewminator, i will probably pass then.
    2000 XJ, 108k miles
    33's, RE 4.5", 4.56

Comment

Originally posted by jeep-noob
      thanks drewminator, i will probably pass then.
      No problem jeep-noob, if you still want to go, you can ride with me if you'd like, if not, we will catch you next time buddy! You will just need to let me know before the seat gets occupied.

Drew-
      Drew
      95yj Six Pack

Comment

I will be at the four corners between 9:00am - 9:30am. Hope to see you all there.

Drew-
        Drew
        95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator
          I will be at the four corners between 9:00am - 9:30am. Hope to see you all there.

Drew-
          Hey Drew,
          You got tow straps for those guys? Got something coming up in Baja which may interest you...........
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
            Hey Drew,
            You got tow straps for those guys? Got something coming up in Baja which may interest you...........
            Oh yeah! I am totally prepared this time around. So! Ok Britain! You got my attention, what is interesting?
            Drew
            95yj Six Pack

Comment

Oh yeah! I am totally prepared this time around. So! Ok Britain! You got my attention, what is interesting?
              How about a local Moab in Mexico? Some JV tossed in? I will be looking into something I found. Actually I'm going to try and buy it. Not sure who owns it or if it for sale but I'm working on it. If anything I'll get some of it!
              [SIZED]http://britain.connectnet.com/Photography/Baja.jpg[/SIZED]
              I have already done a little recon!
              Last edited by Britain; 04-29-06, 07:00 PM.
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
                How about a local Moab in Mexico? Some JV tossed in? I will be looking into something I found. Actually I'm going to try and buy it. Not sure who owns it or if it for sale but I'm working on it. If anything I'll get some of it!

I have already done a little recon!
                WoW! That is really cool Britain. Hope everything works into your favor.
                Drew
                95yj Six Pack

Comment

WoW! That is really cool Britain. Hope everything works into your favor.
                  Too much? We thought the same on the stage trail. I'll post pictures as I get closer to the real facts! From Salada its real nasty but hey no pain no gain eh?
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

Awesome wheeling this Saturday. Met up with Gunjankakani with his sweet XJ that plowed through the toughest spots. We also met up with a couple of other equipped TJ’s that never been to Bronco’s Peak and Sidewinder. It was really cool that I could show these guys the double black diamond trail. We all made it through with minimal damage and one punctured tire (Mine). Oh well, time to change over to Goodyear MTR's!
                    Drew
                    95yj Six Pack

Comment

Great day of wheeling, drew, it was great meeting you! That side wall tear was something I;ve never seen before ...post a pic of it.

Other than that, the trails were fun, some hairy moments, I am surprised my D30 and 8.25 can hold up even with 37" tires....

Those warn diff guards really paid off today for you, I saw them breaking the rocks 3 times today....great.

If anyone interested...there was a abandoned Ford truck at the begining of sidewinder trail, and guess what, it had some mog404 axles under it. I'm not that great with identifying axles, but mogs were easy to identify

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble. But our club ran Sidewinder on Sat and its a stock lifted Bronco with stock axles with AZ plates.

Originally posted by gunjankakani
                        Great day of wheeling, drew, it was great meeting you! That side wall tear was something I;ve never seen before ...post a pic of it.

Other than that, the trails were fun, some hairy moments, I am surprised my D30 and 8.25 can hold up even with 37" tires....

Those warn diff guards really paid off today for you, I saw them breaking the rocks 3 times today....great.

If anyone interested...there was a abandoned Ford truck at the begining of sidewinder trail, and guess what, it had some mog404 axles under it. I'm not that great with identifying axles, but mogs were easy to identify

Comment

Working...
                        X