Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Jamboree in Palo Duro, Texas

Anybody ever been to the Palo Duro Jamboree?? From what I hear, a good group helps put it on, but I've never been to a Jamboree. At $500 for me and the wife it's not too outta hand if it's good. Just wondering what everybody's thoughts were.

What did you take in the way of gear and parts? I am also wondering if we would be better off with a tent, or I can rent a popup trailer for the weekend. Just looking to get some different opinions. Thanks from a newbie.

some friends here in abq go every year if i am correct, they love it. they have a rv an tow their jeeps. (tj and a LJ). i do believe they will be their again. you might want to jump on our group also and find out about some of our runs to moab and cruces and silverton/ouray. nmvjc.org

Comment

I did a couple of the Jamboree's, great time. I met the club in Red River New Mexico that puts on the Palo Duro, great group of Texans for sure, wish I can do this one someday. They did say it sells out each year quickly, primitive camping, (no hotels on the ranch) live music... a real party. Go for it!

B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
      X