Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laguna 4 Wheel Parts Event 3/11/06

:shout: Hey... I was told by a well informed Jeeper that the 4 wheel parts :wrench: in Laguna Hills is having a little event this saturday 03/11/06. starts at 9AM. They really want a jeep crowed to represent because they are anticipating allot of hummers (Or wannabe hummers anyway:poop

I'm probably going but I'm not the real source so call them if you want info about the event!

4wheel parts is serving food and drinks and have built an RTI ramp to play on. 9am to 6pm. capovalley4wheelers; the club I am in, has been keeping in contact with them regarding this event. Like stated above, they have asked us and other jeepers to represent the jeep crowd. I will be there for the majority of the day. If you swing by, please look for me. Would be good to meet you guys or see you if I havent met you yet.

PS. Whats up Brian! See you there in the morning!??
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I'll be there...looking forward to it, and hopefully meeting some of you there as well!
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I had been planning to go to this for two weeks but had some last munute plan changes. Went to dinner and ran into the Riverside four Wheelers club. They are running Last chance canyon Saturday and they invited me to tag along.
        Dennis
        04 TJ
        4.0/Auto
        RE 4.5 Long Arm
        Rock-It Man Rockers
        33x12.50 BFG A/T
        desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Well, we had a few people show up. I may forget some people: Russ Chung, Fuelrod, Steelman, RideorCrawl, Some other from Capovalley4wheelers. Let me know if I forgot anyone.

I have all my pics at home i will post later. We all played on the RTI ramp. Than was fun. I think I ended up scoring about a 1020. Got up the ramp 96". Not a lot of people showed up, probably due to the rain. We all played on the ramp for a few hours and hung out. They gave away free dogs and sodas.

Thanks to Todd of 4wheel for putting this together and for sneaking Steelman and myself in for the tire swap rather than waiting a week.
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
            Well, we had a few people show up. I may forget some people: Russ Chung, Fuelrod, Steelman, RideorCrawl, Some other from Capovalley4wheelers. Let me know if I forgot anyone.

I have all my pics at home i will post later. We all played on the RTI ramp. Than was fun. I think I ended up scoring about a 1020. Got up the ramp 96". Not a lot of people showed up, probably due to the rain. We all played on the ramp for a few hours and hung out. They gave away free dogs and sodas.

[COLOR="Red"]Thanks to Todd of 4wheel for putting this together and for sneaking Steelman and myself in for the tire swap rather than waiting a week[/COLOR].
            X2...Thanks Todd!

Supe, looking forward to seeing your pics! It was a fun day!
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X