Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bull Snow run 2-26-06

What a great trip it ended up being. Steelman (Bob), Kaffa (Brian), xjromper (Mike), Drewminator (Drew), and myself (TJSUPE) all met up at the firstation (a little late, sorry!) and headed out to Gold Mountian. I got hung up for a bit on some pointed rocks in the rocky area., Thanks for everyones help! That really ended being the only recovery/ issues we had all day. Everyone did great. Little snow on the trail. definitly not as much as the last Holcomb snow run. John bull is fairly easy right now. Lot of fun Mud puddles we all played in. Pressure washer tonight for sure!

I will up load some pics tonight. It was great meeting you guys and seeing you guys again. Please post em if you got em!

Till next time.......
    Last edited by TJSUPE; 02-27-06, 10:19 AM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Supe,

Great day yesterday! What a fun trail! :thumbs_up Thanks to everyone for putting up with getting bombarded by snowballs from Jacob and Jordan! They had a blast! Good to see those of you I know, and great to meet those of you I didn't know! Looking forward to the next run...(note to self: order corner guards ASAP!)

Got a few pics I'll get posted up here in a little while.
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

OK, here's a few pics. As always, when you get home, you realize that you didn't take as many pictures as you thought you might have. Oh well, here goes!

Steelman (me!) got a little high-centered. Kaffa eased me over with a slight tug! Thanks!

TJSUPE playing in the rock garden.

XJRomper (Mike) following Supe's line on the rock garden. He later changed his mind!

Have to show off my Kids! Jacob (7) and Jordan (5)!

-Bob

Comment

TJSUPE decided that we all needed to stop for a while, so he proceeded to get hung up on a few LARGE rocks in the rock garden! Things were leaning a little there for a while, but everyone did a great job of getting TJSUPE back on the trail again.

Lunch time! (from left to right: Steelman, TJSupe, XJRomper, Kaffa, Dreminator)

And from the rear:

I believe Kaffa is the creator of this fine little Snow-Jeeper! (Jordan posing with the new addition to the run):
        -Bob

Comment

Finally, a few shots after we found a nice little mud puddle (can Jeeps mate?) Supe took this group of pics with my camera, he's the artistic one!:

And here's one of my favorite pics:

That's all I've got. Looking forward to seeing others! Thanks again all!
          Last edited by steelman; 02-27-06, 12:03 PM.
          -Bob

Comment

Some great pics you got man!
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Had a great time out there. AWESOME run. The entire day was filled with fun wheeling and no major headaches.

I've posted a my pathetic phone pictures on the net here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaffa

Bryan
              2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
              front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
              Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Those pictures are actually pretty darn good, Kaffa. Better than I was expecting..!
                Supe

Comment

One more picture...the DAY AFTER! Supe was right...pressure wash soon! Didn't realize that I could change my black soft top to a tan one so easily!

-Bob

Comment

Very nice pics there Bob, I love the one of the tiny snow man on the bumper
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Awesome pics! Can't wait for the rest of that snow to melt Did you get a chance to check out the AAT sign? We need to get up there soon.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                        Awesome pics! Can't wait for the rest of that snow to melt Did you get a chance to check out the AAT sign? We need to get up there soon.
                        :hijack:

Maybe we should do a small run up there in a couple weeks just for that.
                        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by sarah

No we didnt have a chance. We got kind of a late start and that hang up near the beginning of the run took some time away...Yes I agree, we need to check that out soon. There want too much snow at all really. Great weather too... Lets do it!!!
                          Supe

Comment

I'm down for another small bb run.
                            Bryan
                            2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                            front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                            Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

yes...with some notice so I can go too

Comment

Working...
                              X