This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico, CA

Hey everyone, Barstow 4 wheelers will be running Calico Sat. 28 Jan. 06. This is also my birthday and welcome home from Iraq run. We will be meeting at Peggy Sue's At 8am. All is welcome so I hope to see you there.
    75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

This is the same day as the Stoddard Valley clean up which I am already planning on attending
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Dave, maybe you guys can come to the cleanup instead?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome back! Glad you made it home safely!
        Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

welcome back... almost! my girlfriend's brother is coming back with you so she's excited you're coming home too

i'd imagine you're sick-n-tired of the desert landscape, but meet up with us at the stoddard valley cleanup. nothing like some hard work followed by fun with friends. besides, you get a free t-shirt. how cool is that?

Comment

Welcome Back !
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Welcome home brother. May you never have to return. I wish I could say I'll see ya there, but I'm probably going to be doing something all romanitcal with the wife as the 29th is her birthday. For some reason, she doesn't think that going wheeling is romantic enough for her birthday. It is the first one I've spent with her since we've been married though... deployments.

Again, welcome home... that feeling when you lift off the ground is... just undescribeable.
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I have also been invited on the Calico run. I have a prior engagement but may be willing to reschedule for one of the events that day.

Comment

I hate all of you because you have places to wheel!!!!! I hope you all boil in flaming monkey droppings!!!!!

Just kidding.

Jason
                  The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

OK Being that I'm not with the program because I only been home 8 days and such I put the word out to Barstow 4 Wheelers to attend the clean up on the 28th. I will be attending the clean up. If Barstow 4 Wheelers are still going to run Calico I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for you support and you can bring the Birthday gift to the clean up

Comment

Originally posted by tonkadave
                      OK Being that I'm not with the program because I only been home 8 days and such I put the word out to Barstow 4 Wheelers to attend the clean up on the 28th. I will be attending the clean up. If Barstow 4 Wheelers are still going to run Calico I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for you support and you can bring the Birthday gift to the clean up
                      Welcome home Dave. And happy birthday!
                      Are you still the president of the club this year?

Were they unaware of the Stoddard event when the Calico run was scheduled? Are you wanting the club to re-schedule? I've been talking with Ron Griffo and he's pretty enthused about the group, wants us to come along. We met Ron and Rhonda at Panamint, had a real nice time.

There's quite a bit of media attention on the clean-up day. Pretty good turn out for MJR folks here.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

They were unaware of the date for the clean up. I put the word out for a re-sechedule for the calico run but some might still run it if they do I will post it here. And the President slot is up for the taking right now I was asked to fill it again but I'm moving to Ft Campbell KY in 90 days so I turned it down because of all the stuff I have to do. But I'm still gonna try to wheel as much as I can with everyone before I leave.

Comment

Originally posted by tonkadave
                          >snip
                          ...I'm moving to Ft Campbell KY in 90 days...
                          >snip
                          Oh, man....
                          Seems to me there are some mountain trails in KY? Or close by?

Comment

Is this run still on?

Comment

I just got word from Barstow 4 Wheelers that they are going to do the Clean up and the Calico run at a later date TBA. Sorry for the change in plans. I got word from 4 Wheel drave and sport utility magazine editor that he will be out in Calico in Feb.

Comment

Working...
                              X