Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baja 2005

A couple buddies and I just got back from spending a week south of the border. Not much 'wheeling involved, other than the typical mexican dirt 2-tracks and the sh!tty road from San Felipe to Gonzaga bay.....We spent the week drinking tequilla and kayaking in the sea of Cortez. Weather was nearly perfect, plenty of completely deserted beaches (which we were more than happy to camp on), we got to see some cool marine life (whales, dolfins, sea lions, etc) in thier natural habitat, viewed from the kayaks, and of course plenty of relaxing. On the way back, we made a stop not far from the San Borjas mission at a well known petroglyph site...but the best part of that stop was the drive through the spectacular Cardon forest (Sarah, I attached a pic of a big-assed cactus, just for you).:cactus:

This has officially been dubbed the "life sucks" trip. Why? Because I had to come back......

olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Dude - sweet pics and hugeness of :cactus: ! That deserted beach looks like a great spot to ring in the new year - it's been windy, cold and rainy here
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Great shots! I wouldnt want to leave either!
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

Great pics

Oh Yes ... nothing like a trip to the remote areas of Baja to decompress!!
        Reminds me of a trip I took a couple years ago. Stayed at Gonzaga the first night then on to Bay of LA.

Thanks for posting
        1953 M38A1
        A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

I guess this is the Baja Pic thread now

We took 3 weeks and drove from Tucson AZ to Cabo and back in late May.

We loved it.
          Me my wife and our 5 year old daughter.

This is the Cherokee we traded in on the New Wrangler, We killed the Tranny in Mx and I had to get it rebuilt in Ensenada....I am glad i took a little Spanish in school

Mc Lulus fish tacos...Yum

Isla Espirto Santo

South of La Paz

Comment

Mmmmm Cazadores.

Gotta

Get

Back

To

Baja

Soon

Loosing