Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
    my transfer case has been giving me trouble and I found out it's kaput. Since it's warranty, I'm at the dealer's mercy. They *might* have it done by the end of day Friday. I may need to grab that seat! Dibs!
    Hope you didnt show them the picture of your jeep flopped over on Cleghorn!

How do they handle the warranty with lockers? They didn't give you any grief?

Comment

Originally posted by saki669
      Hope you didnt show them the picture of your jeep flopped over on Cleghorn!
      Who me? I never fip over. It's always a slow, gentle 180 degree lean.

Originally posted by saki669
      How do they handle the warranty with lockers? They didn't give you any grief?
      Nope. Plus, I've had tranny problems before I got the lockers. I've already had the auto trans rebuilt by a dealer. I did go down today and take the jeep home, since they hadn't even started on it. It works fine in 4LO, just doesn;t wanna stay in it. So when it's under strain (hills, etc) I keep the right hand pulling up on the lever. Fun fun fun
      Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 01-05-06, 03:37 PM.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

cb

Originally posted by TJSUPE
        Great, Glad your going to make it. Just come out and have a good time. Do you have a CB? We will be on channel 4.
        dug up a old one i had in a closet since 92 never put it on my first wrangler 3 later its in one. will be on ch 4. should i gas up before i go up ? gas price at top?:2: every :2: counts!
        Last edited by Jeep Thing; 01-05-06, 06:37 PM.
        Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
        It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
          Who me? I never fip over. It's always a slow, gentle 180 degree lean.

Nope. Plus, I've had tranny problems before I got the lockers. I've already had the auto trans rebuilt by a dealer. I did go down today and take the jeep home, since they hadn't even started on it. It works fine in 4LO, just doesn;t wanna stay in it. So when it's under strain (hills, etc) I keep the right hand pulling up on the lever. Fun fun fun
          I bet if you stay on all four instead of showing off driving on two your trans would be fine!
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

life is about goals

GOAL: no help from the "big guys" (other than spotting), and no body damage. Let's see what the score brings at the end of the day. Stocker newbies unite.

Sorry I don't have a red one, maybe I'll buy some spraypaint tomorrow so I fit in.

See you on Sat.
            03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by fmejia69
              dug up a old one i had in a closet since 92 never put it on my first wrangler 3 later its in one. will be on ch 4. should i gas up before i go up ? gas price at top?:2: every :2: counts!

You should be fine on gas if you fill up before you go. I fill up before I leave in the morning and can come back usually without fill up. If you fee like filling up again there are a few gas stations on the mountain on the way up. I think the prices are about the same.
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
                GOAL: no help from the "big guys" (other than spotting), and no body damage. Let's see what the score brings at the end of the day. Stocker newbies unite.

Sorry I don't have a red one, maybe I'll buy some spraypaint tomorrow so I fit in.

See you on Sat.
                Don't worry about keeping score. We joke around but it's all about everyone having a great time . (I have spray paint you and Supe can borrow) hee hee
                Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Madmikewhere in LA do you live. I am going up tomorrow want to meet up before.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
                    The run in on Sat Dont show up on Friday or else your jeeping alone
                    My thoughts exactly about sandwhiching the stockers. We will mention that right before the run, if I forget remind me.

Thanks for the snow report

oppsss thats what i meant

Comment

Red Jeep

See you on Sat.
                      No problem I'm pretty good with a spay can, let me know I'll hook it up! then you can be just like us? hee hee:tongue:
                      Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                      It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by kevinofcamelot
                        Madmikewhere in LA do you live. I am going up tomorrow want to meet up before.
                        I'm all the way west. I live in Santa Monica about a mile from the ocean. Where you at?

Comment

Miracle Mile

Comment

I'm all the way west. I live in Santa Monica about a mile from the ocean. Where you at?
                            I'm in the east San Fernando Valley, just off I-210
                            If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                            KI6MLU

Comment

convoy

Kevin and I are going to meet at the 10 and LaBrea and head up to Big Bear on the 10...210 is way out of the way. You want us to call you when we meet up and you can swing down the 110 and catch up with us en route? Let us know, we'll probably leave around 6:30...

Comment

Kevin and I are going to meet at the 10 and LaBrea and head up to Big Bear on the 10...210 is way out of the way. You want us to call you when we meet up and you can swing down the 110 and catch up with us en route? Let us know, we'll probably leave around 6:30...
                                I'll catch up with you enroute. Probably in east LA or the San Gabriel Valley. I have Kevin's cell phone#; I'll call when I get near.
                                If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                                KI6MLU

Comment

Working...
                                X