Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Pullman, WA Jeepers.....

O.K. I know its a long shot, but if you live in Eastern Washington, or Northwestern Idaho. Tell me where you ride. Let's meet up some time.
    [CENTER]1997 Wrangler 4.0 5 speed manual[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]3" lift with 33" tires, Dana 44 rear, Stinger rear bumper and tire carrier,
    AFW front bumper, 8,000lb Warn winch, CB, Hi-Lift jack, etc.[/CENTER]

I'm a west-sider, but I do some wheelin' on the east side every now and then. . .

Comment

Where do you go?
      [CENTER]3" lift with 33" tires, Dana 44 rear, Stinger rear bumper and tire carrier,

Comment

I've wheeled in the Manashtash/Naches area (awesome!) and also over at the Grant County ORV Park near Moses Lake (dunes). There's not much in the south-eastern part of the state, though. I've done alot of camping over there and in Idaho and Montana, and I'm always looking for new places. The nearest wheelin' places to Pullman are in Moses Lake, Spokane (at Riverside State Park), and near Baker City, Oregon (Virtue Flat).

You could always head west! :-))

Comment

Pullman WA? Holy crap that's the sticks.

Haha. I lived in Seattle area for 35 years, grew up there. That was before the jeep. Rode bikes a lot over there though. Our old favorite was Cle-Ellum(sp) and Roselyn. I hear they made the trails into walking trails?

Cascades hiking is awesome.

Great part of the country.

Comment

I have headed west, did some wheelin at Evans creek a month ago, great spot! I have seen the signs for the dunes on I-90 but am not really interested in dunes too much. I like the mountain roads. Too bad there are no mountains here. Oh, well, I will just have to make due.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Superman
              I have headed west, did some wheelin at Evans creek a month ago, great spot! I have seen the signs for the dunes on I-90 but am not really interested in dunes too much. I like the mountain roads. Too bad there are no mountains here. Oh, well, I will just have to make due.
              Yeah, all the good mountain wheelin' is in the Cascades. Naches isn't too far for you though. Great wheelin' and an hour closer than Evans.

Comment

Working...
              X