Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! I'm so glad you're both fine, this site wouldn't be the same without either of you but no need to go there.
    Sarah you can always ride with me JK Rick, your experience cannot be replace and I'll 2nd, 3rd, 4th....... that this is a great group and I'm happy to be part of it, real people having real fun.

See you soon, Tom aka: B&T TJ

Comment

HOLY HELL!!!!! I am glad you guys are OK!!!!!

I have been saying for a while that they need to fix some of that trail. Yeah it is fun to have a "difficult" trail to do but not a possible widowmaker. I will gladly volunteer to help the Riverside Rough Riders to fix the trail if needed. I am sure others feel the same.

Jason
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I agree with Jason. Flopping the Jeep on its side is one thing (which we did initially) ... but then the golden opportunity to roll down the hill is the kicker. Again, kudos to the cage!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I just found The Roll story, WOW that's wild. Glad you guys are all OK.
          "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
            HOLY HELL!!!!! I am glad you guys are OK!!!!!

I have been saying for a while that they need to fix some of that trail. Yeah it is fun to have a "difficult" trail to do but not a possible widowmaker. I will gladly volunteer to help the Riverside Rough Riders to fix the trail if needed. I am sure others feel the same.

Jason
            clearing that rock, would do a lot toward fixinf that trail. It is not the only place that needs attention, but is a ovsticle that does not appear as bad as it really is, the conditions of the rest of the trail at that spot make it a widowmaker. other off camber places are on the trail, and should argueable be taken are of, however the rock I can see as being a problem to many.
            Have Smackos, will travel

Comment

Working...
            X