Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Nite Oct. 22-23, 2005

I went to this event last year and had a blast. It's staged at the Hungry Valley OHV area right off Interstate 5 near Gorman. They run the Miller Jeep trail and have it decorated for Halloween and do a poker run. It was a very well put on event last year. I'm going again this year. PM me if you need anymore info.

Here's a link..... http://www.cal4wheel.com/pm4wdc/fright2k5.html

[roll]232[/roll]
    Last edited by sarah; 10-05-05, 03:04 PM.
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Date please
    Fixed
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I was there during the day running the trail last year too and saw a bunch of Jeeps decorated for the event. I also remember being at the water (mud) hole in Hungry Valley where a lot of body damage was occuring. This looks like it might be fun and still enough time to make plans for it, thanks Jeri Lyn, I'll see if I can make it this year. I'm getting a motorhome in a few weeks so this could be a good first couple of trips and no too far from home.

(Need bumpers), B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
        I was there during the day running the trail last year too and saw a bunch of Jeeps decorated for the event. I also remember being at the water (mud) hole in Hungry Valley where a lot of body damage was occuring. This looks like it might be fun and still enough time to make plans for it, thanks Jeri Lyn, I'll see if I can make it this year. I'm getting a motorhome in a few weeks so this could be a good first couple of trips and no too far from home.

(Need bumpers), B&T TJ
        Did someone say pics? (here's the trip ) Note the cobwebs on the Jeep.

“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Yup! You were there too. Good run, good show at the mud hole. Ready for another one?

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
            Yup! You were there too. Good run, good show at the mud hole. Ready for another one?
            Like I said before we're due for a run. Situation at home and work is changing so I may be able to hit some trails soon.
            I'm jonesing.
            Gotta' get the cobwebs off the jeep.
            “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
            -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Sorry, Sarah, about no date!

I really had a good time last year. I'm looking forward to it again.

Comment

Sounds fun and it's close by. I'll try the swing that.

Comment

yea im sending the reg. form in hopefully this week, it should be a good run

Justin
                  ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                  |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                  ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                  Locked and Ready

Comment

Cool! I'm signed up for the late late run, and we're planning on running the trail Sat morning, if we can. I've not run it in daylight and want to see what it looks like.

Comment

Roll call is up!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                      X