Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeri Lynn, so sorry to hear about this but I am glad you are okay. A jeep can be fixed/replaced but you can't.

Now lets hope the Jeep turns out with only a few scars and minor repairs.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
      Ooooch Ouch!

Glad you got her up...is she running?

Tam
      Is it running? You're funny. It broke good-sounded like a bent rod, but we'll see. The dealer is backed up so won't have a diagnosis until the end of the week. Not running at all. It looked very sad, sitting on the dealer's lot, bent soft top frame, smashed side mirrors, etc. Actually, most of the body damage was minor.

I was wearing my 5-point harness, which I'm beginning to think was the best $$ I have spent so far.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
        Is it running? You're funny. It broke good-sounded like a bent rod, but we'll see. The dealer is backed up so won't have a diagnosis until the end of the week. Not running at all. It looked very sad, sitting on the dealer's lot, bent soft top frame, smashed side mirrors, etc. Actually, most of the body damage was minor.

I was wearing my 5-point harness, which I'm beginning to think was the best $$ I have spent so far.
        wow! that is a real bummer!
        did it stay running while it was on its side, or did you try to start it right after rolling it back onto its wheels without removing the spark plugs to clear the oil?
        sorry to hear this jeri.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
          wow! that is a real bummer!
          did it stay running while it was on its side, or did you try to start it right after rolling it back onto its wheels without removing the spark plugs to clear the oil?
          sorry to hear this jeri.
          You know, my mechanical knowledge is not up to speed, so didn't even consider clearing the plugs. It was pretty jacked up from the moment it died and being on it's side didn't help, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
            You know, my mechanical knowledge is not up to speed, so didn't even consider clearing the plugs. It was pretty jacked up from the moment it died and being on it's side didn't help, I'm sure.
            oh no!! so you're going to miss adopt a trail? ugh, that's probably the last thing on your mind right now. hope everything gets worked out for you soon.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              oh no!! so you're going to miss adopt a trail? ugh, that's probably the last thing on your mind right now. hope everything gets worked out for you soon.
              Repair time estimate right now is at least a few weeks, depending on what they find. I'm hoping to con a friend into coming out for the camping/AAT fun run, but we'd have to leave early Sunday, before any work. I should know by late this week.

Comment

Hey Jeri..........I wont say anything!

Comment

Working...
                X