Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Aug 12-14

I'm going to be making another run through the Rubicon on August 12 - 14. So far it is just myself and possibly my co-worker, but the plan is to meet at the Loon Lake trailhead around 11:00 am on Friday the 12th, and camp at Buck that night. Saturday we would head into Rubicon Springs, stay the night, and leave on Sunday via Cadillac. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us. I'll be checking this thread through next Thursday, so if you're interested, let me know.

That is the weekend of Jeep Jamboree. Are you going with that group or on your own? I am going with Jeep Jamboree. If you are not with that group you may want to go on a different weekend because it will be crowded. We will be camping at Rubicon Springs on Saturday night and leaving on Sunday morning up Cadillac Hill.
    Last edited by paultyler; 08-04-05, 01:04 PM.
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

I knew that Jeeper's Jamboree was going through there last weekend, so I thought I had missed the last of the big groups. I appreciate the information. The plan was to go through on our own, but the Jamboree will definitely make it more difficult to find a spot in Rubicon Springs. I'm still going to go....will just be taking a chance on finding a spot to stay.

Originally posted by paultyler
      That is the weekend of Jeep Jamboree. Are you going with that group or on your own? I am going with Jeep Jamboree. If you are not with that group you may want to go on a different weekend because it will be crowded. We will be camping at Rubicon Springs on Saturday night and leaving on Sunday morning up Cadillac Hill.

Comment

Working...
      X