Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST KJ Big Bear Run Photos

Here's a link to my photo album and a few to look at.

www.gotgroceries.net/LOSTKJWestBigBear605/index.html

88 XJ Wagoneer/06 Frontier NISMO KC
    "Got Groceries ?"

Love the pics! Is that Gold Mtn? You found alot more flowers than we did up there! It sure is pretty right now.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Love the pics! Is that Gold Mtn? You found alot more flowers than we did up there! It sure is pretty right now.
      Gold Mountain, John Bull, and Radford Truck Trails. Yes especially up the 330 with the sweet selling yellow flowers lining the highway. This has been an incredible year from the deserts to the mountains due to the rain.
      88 XJ Wagoneer/06 Frontier NISMO KC
      "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Awsome pics, i cant wait for big bear!
        ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
        |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
        ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
        Locked and Ready

Comment

Originally posted by MJR
          Gold Mountain, John Bull, and Radford Truck Trails. Yes especially up the 330 with the sweet selling yellow flowers lining the highway. This has been an incredible year from the deserts to the mountains due to the rain.

I agree those yellow flowers were amazing on the 330- it was like following the yellow (brick) road.

Comment

Gorgeous time of year up there, looks like it was a lot warmer than when I was up there last. Amazing to so many KJ's in one spot!
            Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Working...
            X